• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn Points from Recruits: Get Your $$$!

In summary, to earn points from recruiting for Pampered Chef, you must be a consultant and invite friends and family to join your team. You will earn points based on their sales and team performance, which can increase your income and help you advance in rank within the company. The number of points you can earn from each recruit varies and there are no limitations on earning points from recruits. Even if you are not actively selling products, you can still earn points and potential income from your recruits' success.
kisrae
Gold Member
I have a question about earning point from my recruits.
Do I earn $ to $? I know I get just a percentage on my commission check but for points say I have 4888 in new spring product points. Do I get the full point total from my recruits?

Thanks

kisrae said:
I have a question about earning point from my recruits.
Do I earn $ to $? I know I get just a percentage on my commission check but for points say I have 4888 in new spring product points. Do I get the full point total from my recruits?

Thanks

Recruits don't count for the Sellathon - that is based on November Sales only....but great job on your Nov. sales so far!:thumbup:

Recruiting points accumulate (2000 points for each recruit who qualifies) and are part of the Trip Incentive Points. That is it - the points don't count for anything on your commission check - other than the overrides you receive as a FD or Dir.

Okay, thanks.

There are so many points thrown around right now - panorama, sellathon, trip incentive.....it can get confusing!:balloon:

1. How do I earn points from recruiting others to join Pampered Chef?

To earn points from recruiting, you must first be a Pampered Chef consultant. Then, you can invite friends and family to join your team and become consultants themselves. For each person you recruit, you will earn points based on their sales and team performance.

2. What is the benefit of earning points from recruits?

Earning points from recruits allows you to increase your income and advance in rank within Pampered Chef. The more successful your recruits are, the more points you will earn and the higher your potential earnings will be.

3. How many points can I earn from each recruit?

The number of points you can earn from each recruit varies based on their sales and team performance. Generally, you can earn up to 15 points from each recruit, with the potential to earn even more as they continue to succeed.

4. Are there any limitations on earning points from recruits?

There are no limitations on earning points from recruits. You can continue to earn points from all of your recruits as long as they are active consultants and meeting their sales and team performance goals.

5. Can I earn points from recruiting even if I am not actively selling Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can still earn points from recruiting even if you are not actively selling Pampered Chef products. As long as you are a consultant and your recruits are meeting their sales and team performance goals, you will continue to earn points and potential income from their success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila