• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When is the Deadline for Submitting an Agreement for Kit Credit?

In summary, the kit credit for Pampered Chef is worth $450 and can only be used towards purchasing a starter kit for the business. To earn the kit credit, one must sign up as a consultant and sell $1,250 worth of products in the first 30 days. The credit will be automatically applied during checkout if the requirements are met. If not, the credit cannot be redeemed and the full price must be paid for the starter kit.
J.Corley
Need help...if she has a show close next week and chooses the kit credit when does her agreement have to be sent in?

Any time in the next 6 months.

And...not that you want to tell her this right away...if she changes her mind she can call and exchange the kit credit for products.

1. How much is the kit credit worth?

The kit credit is worth $450, which can be used towards purchasing a starter kit for your Pampered Chef business.

2. How do I earn the kit credit?

To earn the kit credit, you must first sign up as a consultant and sell $1,250 worth of Pampered Chef products within your first 30 days. This amount can be achieved through a combination of customer orders and your own personal purchases.

3. Can the kit credit be used for anything else besides the starter kit?

No, the kit credit can only be used towards purchasing a starter kit for your Pampered Chef business. It cannot be redeemed for cash or used for any other purchases.

4. When will I receive my kit credit?

If you meet the requirements to earn the kit credit, it will be automatically applied to your starter kit purchase during the checkout process. You will see the credit reflected in your total amount due.

5. What if I don't sell $1,250 within my first 30 days?

If you do not reach the $1,250 sales requirement within your first 30 days, you will not be eligible for the kit credit. However, you can still sign up as a consultant and purchase a starter kit at the full price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Forangels613