• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My 2nd Recruit: Ready to Walk at Conference!

In summary, the "Celebrating My 2nd Recruit: Ready to Walk at Conference!" event is held to recognize and celebrate the achievements of Pampered Chef consultants who have successfully recruited their second team member and are eligible to walk across the stage at the annual conference. Any consultant who has registered for conference and has recruited their second team member is eligible to participate. The dress code for the event is business casual, and participants will receive a certificate and small gift as special recognition. To sign up, consultants can simply register for conference and indicate that they have recruited their second team member.
I am so excited!!! My 2nd recruit just signed!! I want to walk at conference so badly... off to get them qualified!:D

Congratulations Ms. FUTURE DIRECTOR Jenni! You're now eligible to attend Leadership in January!!!

Really? What does Leadership involve?

Check it out on CC! It's awesome and soooooo worth it!

WooooHooooo Jenni!!!! Congrats!!

Congrats!:thumbup:

can't go to Leadership because my husband will be on a business trip at the same time and I don't have anyone to watch my little girl. Next year!

What is the purpose of the "Celebrating My 2nd Recruit: Ready to Walk at Conference!" event?

The purpose of this event is to recognize and celebrate the achievements of Pampered Chef consultants who have successfully recruited their second team member and are now eligible to walk across the stage at our annual conference.

Who is eligible to participate in this event?

Any Pampered Chef consultant who has successfully recruited their second team member and has registered for conference is eligible to participate in this event.

What is the dress code for "Celebrating My 2nd Recruit: Ready to Walk at Conference!"?

The dress code for this event is business casual. We want our consultants to feel comfortable and confident while also maintaining a professional appearance.

Will there be any special recognition for those who participate in this event?

Yes, consultants who participate in "Celebrating My 2nd Recruit: Ready to Walk at Conference!" will receive a special certificate and a small gift to commemorate their achievement.

How do I sign up for "Celebrating My 2nd Recruit: Ready to Walk at Conference!"?

To sign up for this event, simply register for conference and indicate on your registration form that you have recruited your second team member. You will then be automatically added to the list of participants for this event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
  • straitfan
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • ughubug