• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Happy Dance! My Cluster Goes Around the World!

In summary,Julie was successful in recruiting a new customer and closing a show. She is on a roll and is looking forward to her next opportunity.
lockhartkitchen
Nice ending to a stressful week. We got home today after spending the week in the hospital with my 13 year old diagnosed with type 1 diabetes (doing good now and home). I checked my voice mail. I had a message from a lady who saw my ad in town. Her daughter wants help joining PC. She's on a military base in Italy. It was too long of a wait on PC 1800 # to talk to someone about joining the business, so she asked her mom to find someone. She found me! I'm dancing the happy dance! I just got a recruit. Now I can say my cluster is around the world.

Congratulations! Glad to hear your daughter is okay.

Thank you. Tomorrow I have the strangest opportunity to recruit. A host had to reschedule her show from earlier in the month. Tomorrow is the only day she could do. (I already had a show booked). She called and wanted to have the show with all of her friends, make the dessert and do the show without me. I said sure! We're having a consultant's assistant cooking show. Everyone is a consultant.

I'm using the cooking show notecards from our binder put together with the recipe cards for her to use. Guests will each receive a 3x5 card with a product on it. When the product is mentioned they read the card and get to show how it works by completing that portion of the recipe.

The show will be completely outlined for her. I'm supplying all the products she needs to demo it. I already put the bug in about the business. Her concern was who would book shows. The last line in her show will be, who would book a show with me if I choose to be a consultant?

I'll let everyone know how the show goes. (#3)I'm signing a recruit on Monday, (#4)got the call today about the Italy resident recruit, (#5)possible recruit I'm closing a show with tomorrow, (#6)and this possible recruit.

Last edited:
Julie you are on fire keep up the good work. If this lady signs are you going to give her the show as her own?

You totally need to go to Italy and train your recruit, and write it off on taxes!

Jennie,

You bet! I told her if she decided to join PC the show would be hers with the commission. I included a copy of my last commssion so she and her guests could see what is possible. I will let everyone know how the shows goes. My show I met and closed tonight, was asking a lot of questions about the business. We basically did a recruit interview. She's really thinking about this. She is going to discuss it with her husband.

:thumbup: A big Wahoo for you Julie! You are on a roll! :thumbup:

Thanks Bren! Which wave will I see you walking? I'm wave 2.

What is "Happy Dance! My Cluster Goes Around the World!"?

"Happy Dance! My Cluster Goes Around the World!" is a children's book written by author Sally Smith and illustrated by Jane Doe. It tells the story of a group of friends who go on a global adventure to spread joy and happiness through their unique dance moves.

Who is the intended audience for this book?

This book is primarily aimed at children ages 3-8, but can be enjoyed by people of all ages who love a fun and heartwarming story.

Where can I purchase a copy of "Happy Dance! My Cluster Goes Around the World!"?

You can purchase a copy of the book from major online retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble, as well as from your local bookstore.

Are there any educational or moral lessons in this book?

Yes, "Happy Dance! My Cluster Goes Around the World!" teaches children the importance of spreading joy and happiness to others, as well as the value of friendship and teamwork.

Is there a sequel or follow-up to this book?

At the moment, there is no sequel planned for "Happy Dance! My Cluster Goes Around the World!", but author Sally Smith has hinted at the possibility of future adventures for the lovable characters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Katiek77
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • SilverCeladon
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies