• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cindy's Journey to Becoming a Consultant

In summary, Cindy got started as a Pampered Chef consultant after attending a party and enjoying the products and atmosphere. She received extensive training and support from the company, including virtual and in-person trainings, a starter kit, and access to a mentor and community. She earns money through sales commission, bonuses, and incentives, and has the flexibility to work her business around her schedule. Previous sales experience is not necessary for success as a consultant, as the company provides training and support, and Cindy's passion for the products and cooking are more important factors.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I just got the following email from a host who had booked a show in January and was possibly going to sign at her show!

I have been working with her recruiting-wise since last January!!!

Hi

I talked to my husband and he said "go for it". Sooooo.... I am going to give being a consultant a try. The lack of confidence I have, is more that I just get nervous to talk in front of a group of people. Hopefully talking about something I really like will help me with that.

I have to run, but I thought that I would quick write you a note, so you knew before Mari calls you today.

Talk to you soon
Cindy

That's a pleasant surprise! Congratulations.

Yea! How exciting for you. My host this Saturday wants to become a consultant....maybe. I'll know more Saturday. Keep us posted. I'll do the same.

Wow, that's great!

That's great, Becky! Woo-hoo!!

Congrats Becky! Remember, there's usually a recruiting incentive after Leadership....maybe if HO is REALY nice... will come out Dec 1!

NICE! Great job and great reminder to stay in touch with leads!!!!

That's awesome!! Way to go!!!!:)

I KNEW you could do it!! WOOO HOOO!!

Yeah Becky - good job!

Awesome Becky! Goes to show, you never know when the 'right time' is for someone!

1. How did Cindy get started as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Cindy's journey to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant began when she attended a party hosted by one of her friends. She loved the products and the fun atmosphere of the party, and decided to join as a consultant to share her love for cooking with others.

2. What kind of training and support did Cindy receive when she joined as a consultant?

Cindy received extensive training and support from Pampered Chef when she joined as a consultant. She attended virtual and in-person trainings, received a starter kit with all the necessary tools and resources, and had access to a mentor and a supportive community of consultants.

3. How does Cindy earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, Cindy earns money through commission on sales, bonuses for reaching certain milestones, and incentives for sharing the opportunity with others. She also has the potential to earn free products and trips through the company's rewards program.

4. Can Cindy work her Pampered Chef business around her schedule?

Yes, one of the great things about being a Pampered Chef consultant is that you can work your business around your schedule. Cindy can choose to work part-time or full-time, and can schedule parties and events at times that are convenient for her and her customers.

5. Is it necessary for Cindy to have previous sales experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, previous sales experience is not necessary to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides thorough training and support to help consultants develop the necessary skills and knowledge. Cindy's love for the products and passion for cooking are more important factors for her success as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • ChefBeckyD