• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Power of Persistence: My Unexpected Recruiting Success

In summary, the conversation was about someone receiving a call from a lady who attended a show over a year ago and wants to sign up to sell PC. This person learned a lesson about talking about recruiting at every show and was excited about the potential for more recruits. Others in the conversation shared their own experiences with signing up under previous consultants and emphasized the importance of planting seeds and waiting for the right timing. Overall, the conversation celebrated the exciting news of a new team member and encouraged others to continue sharing the business opportunity.
nicki25
Silver Member
I just wanted to share with someone. I got home from work today and had a message on my answering machine from a lady that was at a show I did over a year ago. She wants to sign up to sell PC and called me to help her through the sign up and to sign under me. I can't believe it! This totally teaches me a lesson about making sure I talk about recruiting at every show and even if no one is interested then, that doesn't mean that someone may not come back to you later.

That's great!! Happy dance!

Nicki: Thank you for sharing. I am getting a little frustrated because I do talk about the opportunity at every show and still I only have 1 recruit. Your post gives me hope that I too may receive a call from someone interested from a past show. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

That's fantastic!!! How exciting for you! Congrats on your new team member!!

I called my PC consultant a year after my show to ask to sign under her. My consultant before her had never asked me...surprisingly enough.
But she did ask, told me I'd be great at this....I thought I would too, but didn't have the time. Once I had the time, I called her up.
Had she not asked, I never would have thought about doing it.
Just keep planting the seeds and your garden will grow!:D

congrats. that is really exciting news..we'd all LOVE to have that message on our machine!

I emailed my consultant almost 1 1/2 after my show to ask her to tell me more about the business opportunity and to answer my *many* questions! I don't specifically remember her talking about the business opportunity, but she must have or something I read planted a small seed that started to grow as the need for extra money and a flexible schedule arose! So...talk about the business opportunity and wait for God's timing! He knows when it is right for you, for your recruit, and when it is in His timing! :D

Awesome!!!
Congrats!!!

What is the book about?

The book, "The Power of Persistence: My Unexpected Recruiting Success," is about the author's personal journey in the world of recruiting. It shares the author's experiences, successes, and challenges in building a successful career in this field. The book also provides insights, tips, and strategies for individuals who are interested in pursuing a career in recruiting.

Who is the author of the book?

The author of "The Power of Persistence: My Unexpected Recruiting Success" is [insert author's name]. She has [insert relevant background or experience] and has been working in the recruiting industry for [insert number] years.

What inspired the author to write this book?

The author was inspired to write this book because she wanted to share her personal experiences and lessons learned in the field of recruiting. She also wanted to provide guidance and inspiration to others who are interested in pursuing a career in this field.

Is this book only for individuals interested in recruiting?

No, this book is not only for individuals interested in recruiting. While it does provide insights and strategies specific to the recruiting industry, the book also offers valuable lessons and advice for anyone looking to build a successful career in any field.

Where can I purchase the book?

"The Power of Persistence: My Unexpected Recruiting Success" is available for purchase on [insert website or platform where the book is sold]. It is also available in select bookstores and online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Laura4