• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Securing a Consultant # & Password for CC: How Long & When to Expect It

In summary, the process of securing a Consultant # and Password for CC typically takes 1-2 business days, but may take longer during peak seasons. The Consultant # and Password will be sent via email within 1-2 business days after completing the registration process, and if not received within the expected timeframe, customers can contact customer service for assistance. The Consultant # and Password can be used immediately to access the Pampered Chef account, but it is important to keep them secure and not share them with others.
sarahlegare
How long after someone signs on does it take to get a consultant # & password for CC? If I called tomorrow, will they have it?

They will receive an email from HO with their CC # and password. You'll receive it with the password crossed out. I don't think you personally can call on it to get the password, its something your new recruit would have to do if they'll do it over the phone.

Sorry, I guess I wasnt' as helpful as I thought I'd b!:blushing:

It usually comes in 1-2 days

And a couple weeks ago with my new recruit, it just took 1 day for the consultant# to come.

I signed someone on the 3rd and they got their number today. And that was over the weekend. So not bad. I signed one today also, I hope she gets her number tomorrow. She's ready to get running!

1. How long does it take to receive a Consultant # and Password for CC?

The process of securing a Consultant # and Password for CC typically takes about 1-2 business days after completing the registration process. However, during peak seasons, it may take up to 3-5 business days.

2. When can I expect to receive my Consultant # and Password for CC?

You can expect to receive your Consultant # and Password for CC via email within 1-2 business days after completing the registration process. Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder in case the email was redirected there.

3. What if I do not receive my Consultant # and Password for CC within the expected timeframe?

If you do not receive your Consultant # and Password for CC within the expected timeframe, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 for further assistance.

4. Can I use my Consultant # and Password for CC immediately after receiving it?

Yes, once you receive your Consultant # and Password for CC, you can log in and use it immediately to access your Pampered Chef account.

5. Do I need to keep my Consultant # and Password for CC secure?

Yes, it is important to keep your Consultant # and Password for CC secure to protect your account and personal information. Do not share your login credentials with anyone and make sure to log out of your account when using a public or shared device.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • Maya Bamer