• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I May Have My First Recruit!! She Doesn't Live Near Me and Has Asked

In summary, You should send her an email telling her how to sign up for your calls and sending her the catalogs.
JaimeQ
I may have my first recruit!! She doesn't live near me and has asked me to send her info via email. What info do I send to her?? I was looking in the files section but i'm not really sure where to start. If yall could help me that would be great. TIA

ps. some of the info she is asking for is:

"How long do I have to place the first orders, blah blah...how much a quarter must be purchased to stay active, etc."

Also i'm not even sure what having a recruit will do for me?? I am only a hobbiest so I don't even really sell that much... can yall help clue me in on this part also.

Thanks

Last edited:
Rather than e-mail her, try to get her on a three-way call with your director or recruiter. The questions she's asking won't be answered with a flyer. Good luck!

I don't think that will work either. I don't know my directot and my recruiter isn't selling much anymore herself.

And not mention the cost of calling the person since she is overseas:p

JaimeQ said:
I may have my first recruit!! She doesn't live near me and has asked me to send her info via email. What info do I send to her?? I was looking in the files section but i'm not really sure where to start. If yall could help me that would be great. TIA

ps. some of the info she is asking for is:

"How long do I have to place the first orders, blah blah...how much a quarter must be purchased to stay active, etc."

Also i'm not even sure what having a recruit will do for me?? I am only a hobbiest so I don't even really sell that much... can yall help clue me in on this part also.

Thanks
She has 90 days to earn her bonus rewards, what used to be called super starter months.

To Qualify she needs 4 shows at $150 each or $1250 which ever comes first.

She needs $200 every two months to stay active I believe it is.

You don't start getting "overrides" until you reach Future Director with 2 active consultants and you have to submit $1250 in personal orders for you to receive the override bonus.

I hope that helps?!

Thanks it does;)

Does anything happen for me once she qualifies.. I thought I read somewhere that once a new recruit qualifies the recruiter would get catalogs or something along those lines??

JaimeQ said:
Does anything happen for me once she qualifies.. I thought I read somewhere that once a new recruit qualifies the recruiter would get catalogs or something along those lines??
You get the catalogs as soon as she signs.......25 of them. Sometimes, I have gotten the catalogs the day after the agreement is transmitted!

Where overseas is this person? She may or may not be able to sign under you...hopefully she can...

janetupnorth said:
Where overseas is this person? She may or may not be able to sign under you...hopefully she can...

She is in Guam... Y would there be a problem?

Sorry for all the questions:p

JaimeQ said:
She is in Guam... Y would there be a problem?

If she is in the military I believe you are just fine because you use APO/FPO addresses. If she was in Canada or overseas NOT in the military then there would be an issue.

...and don't apologize for ?s, it is all a part of the process.

Basically all the ?s I had could be answered with the policies and procedures file. I'd read through that and then make up a list of ?s and answers. Mainly how to submit shows, commission structure, selling requirements before you go inactive...all that...it's all there for you.

She is military;)

That's great though Jaime! Even if you're a hobbiest, you never know what could happen!

Not sure if this will help you or not, but this is what I give my potentials to help with any questions.

Attachments

• FAQ_s_about_PC (bj).doc
    69 KB · Views: 263
Thanks that does help;)

I will;) Just waiting to hear back from her....

1. How can I effectively communicate with my recruit who lives far away?

One way to effectively communicate with your recruit is through regular phone or video calls. You can also use messaging apps or social media to stay in touch. Additionally, you can send care packages or handwritten letters to show your support and maintain a personal connection.

2. What should I do if my recruit has questions about the recruitment process?

If your recruit has questions about the recruitment process, it's important to be open and honest with them. You can also refer them to resources such as your company's website, social media pages, or other materials that provide information about the recruitment process.

3. How can I make my recruit feel welcome and included even though they don't live near me?

One way to make your recruit feel welcome and included is to involve them in any virtual team meetings or events. You can also introduce them to other recruits or team members through video calls or virtual networking events. Additionally, sending them a welcome gift or handwritten note can help them feel appreciated and part of the team.

4. What should I do if my recruit is hesitant about joining because they live far away?

If your recruit is hesitant about joining because they live far away, it's important to address their concerns and provide reassurance. You can share your own experience with working remotely or offer to connect them with other team members who also live far away. Additionally, you can explain the benefits of joining, such as the flexibility and potential for growth.

5. Is there anything I should keep in mind when working with a recruit who doesn't live near me?

When working with a recruit who doesn't live near you, it's important to be mindful of time zones and any potential cultural or language barriers. It's also important to communicate clearly and regularly to ensure they feel connected and informed. Additionally, be understanding and flexible if they need to adjust their work schedule due to living in a different time zone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJami83
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • nay62