• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My PC Recruit MIA? How Can I Get Her Back on Track?

In summary, the recruiter attempted to contact the potential recruit multiple times, but she did not respond. The recruiter mailed her a copy of the December consultant special and the November sell-a-thon, as well as information about catalog shows (local and out of area/state) and gift certificates. The recruiter included a handwritten note to the potential recruit, reminding her about the friends that were ready to support her in her new business. The recruiter offered to help her with her husband, who is against PC, to make him more supportive. The potential recruit agreed to join the recruiter on the 17th for a large vendor holiday bazaar, as well as to attend cooking shows with her.
PamperedTammy
Gold Member
I recruited a girl about 70 miles from where I live back in September. She was all ready and excited about doing PC. She had her 4 shows all ready in line and was ready to rock. Well, I don't know what has happened, but she has not done anything since she has signed. I have tried to call her on numerous occasions and have sent her several emails....Nothing! :yuck: I am beginning to feel like my efforts were worthless. :grumpy: :grumpy: I don't want to give up on her, but I am getting no where with phone calls or emails. What would you do?

I'd mail her (and email) a copy of the December consultant special and the November sell-a-thon. I'd also include information about catalog shows (local and out of area/state) and gift certificates. I'd include a handwritten note to her, reminding her about the friends that were ready to support her in her new business. Include how the holidays is a great time to jump start her business. Many people are looking for gifts for Christmas. Gift certificates are available. I'd let her know that you have tried to contact her to see how you can help her. Does she have a cluster meeting she can attend that is close to her? If so, remind her that those people are their to cheer her on.

I'm sending this to my two that just went inactive.

New recruitI had a coffee interview with a potential recruit today. I went through the 8 questions. #8 Do you have any ?s for me or are you ready to know how to get started? She wanted to know how to get started. Easy for me. Money was an issue with the full amount, so she is using her show on the 15th to apply $40 towards the kit. I gave her (homework) to get the bookings set with the names she listed as ones to host cooking shows with her. I'm following up this week to see who is set on the calendar. Her husband is against PC if she can't bring in money to add to family income. I suggested she tell her husband to give her 90 days, to show what she could contribute to the family. She will come with me 3 days before her show to my cluster meeting.

She's not who I would have seen as a PC consultant, but she asked me. Everyone should be given the information and make an informed decision. I'm not looking to recruit people, but to see who I can help. That's my motto. She just lost her job, and she's not wanting to go back to home care. She wanted to try something new. We had a great conversation.
This may be just the thing for her. On the 17th, I'm having a large vendor holiday bazaar. I'm having her come join me, to get outside orders and book shows.

Last edited:
Tammy, I know how you feel! Just realize that you are doing all that you can and are expected to do. The previous advise was excellent!!

If she continues to ignore you, just keep trying to keep in touch, then bless and release. And if that happens, please don't let it discourage you. It is something with her and not you.

Also, there may have been a reason, such as an emergency in her family. I just learned that my secretary's husband had a mild heart attack on Friday. He is only 45! Life can throw us off at any given moment!

1. How can I overcome frustration while cooking?

One way to overcome frustration while cooking is to take a deep breath and step away from the task for a few minutes. This will allow you to clear your mind and come back to the task with a fresh perspective. You can also try breaking down the task into smaller, manageable steps to make it less overwhelming.

2. What are some tools or techniques that can help me stay organized and avoid frustration in the kitchen?

Using tools like measuring cups and spoons, a timer, and a cutting board can help you stay organized and on track while cooking. Additionally, using the proper techniques for tasks like chopping and measuring ingredients can save time and minimize frustration.

3. How can I prevent frustration caused by burnt or undercooked food?

To prevent frustration caused by burnt or undercooked food, make sure to follow the recommended cooking times and temperatures in recipes. You can also use a thermometer to ensure that meat is cooked to the proper internal temperature. Additionally, keeping a close eye on your food while cooking and adjusting heat as needed can help prevent burning or undercooking.

4. What can I do if I don't have all the ingredients for a recipe and it's causing frustration?

If you're missing ingredients for a recipe, you can try substituting similar ingredients or omitting the ones you don't have. You can also get creative and use what you have on hand to create a similar dish. If all else fails, you can always try a different recipe that uses ingredients you already have.

5. How can I stay positive and motivated when things aren't going as planned in the kitchen?

Staying positive and motivated in the kitchen can be challenging, but one way to do so is to remind yourself that cooking is a learning process and mistakes happen. You can also play some upbeat music or involve friends or family in the cooking process to make it more enjoyable. Remember to have fun and be patient with yourself, and don't be afraid to ask for help if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBevShu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • kdangel518
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedchefqueen
  • Chef Kearns