• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is the new director on CS? Congratulations Amy07!

In summary, Woo Hoo ! ! ! We have a NEW DIRECTOR on CS!!! :D :D :D Congratulations Amy07 :D :D :D ! ! !Congratulations Amy - you made it - and fast!!!!Congratulations Amy!!!Amy - You are going to be an INCREDIBLE director!!!Amy - You are going to be an INCREDIBLE director!!!
Kitchen2u
Woo Hoo ! ! ! We have a NEW DIRECTOR on CS!!! :D :D :D Congratulations Amy07 :D :D :D ! ! !

Congratulations Amy - you made it - and fast!!!!

Congratulations Amy!!!

Amy - You are going to be an INCREDIBLE director!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Congratulations, Amy!

Yeah Amy! You Did It!

CONGRATULATIONS AMY!! YOU DESERVE IT!!
ESPECIALLY AFTER WAITING A FULL 24 HOURS!!!!

Congrats!!!! You're going to love all those new products!

PampMomof3 said:
CONGRATULATIONS AMY!! YOU DESERVE IT!!
ESPECIALLY AFTER WAITING A FULL 24 HOURS!!!!

Not like waiting a whole month, huh? ;)

A big WAHOO! for you Amy!

Way to go!

WAY TO GO AMY!!!

oh my gosh!! Thanks you guys!! :blushing: :blushing: Not just for the "congratulations" either. ALL of you have been so wonderful and helpful and supportful and encouraging and insightful and sharing and....................But seriously, I owe EVERY bit of my success to all the wonderful people on here who are so open to sharing their ideas and experiences!!! And maybe just a little hard work too! :eek: And also to my "partner in crime" MandyK who has been fantastic in our weekly "butt-kicking" calls. For those of you seriously wanting to promote - get a partner and challenge each other!!

Oh, and follow Ginny's advice - get your calendar full - 6 shows in 3 weeks - NO EXCEPTIONS and you will be amazed at what happens!!

amy07 said:
oh my gosh!! Thanks you guys!! :blushing: :blushing: Not just for the "congratulations" either. ALL of you have been so wonderful and helpful and supportful and encouraging and insightful and sharing and....................But seriously, I owe EVERY bit of my success to all the wonderful people on here who are so open to sharing their ideas and experiences!!! And maybe just a little hard work too! :eek: And also to my "partner in crime" MandyK who has been fantastic in our weekly "butt-kicking" calls. For those of you seriously wanting to promote - get a partner and challenge each other!!

Oh, and follow Ginny's advice - get your calendar full - 6 shows in 3 weeks - NO EXCEPTIONS and you will be amazed at what happens!!

Congrats Amy! So how long did it take you?

amy07 said:

WOW!!! I remember when you 2 started it! Mandy is awesome & having a partner is great! CONGRATS!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Amy!!!! Way To Go!!:) :) :) :)

sfdavis918 said:
Congrats Amy! So how long did it take you?

I started my business this yer in February, promoted to FD in July, and really kicked it up in late August/Sept (signed 5 in 3 weeks!). Still have more to qualify, but it's coming along! YOU can do it too! Just keep working it and keep ASKING EVERYONE - even after they tell you no!! All of my recruits, except 1, told me no several times!!:eek:

Way to go Amy!! Congrats!

amy07 said:
I started my business this yer in February, promoted to FD in July, and really kicked it up in late August/Sept (signed 5 in 3 weeks!).

AMAZING! GREAT WORK AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!

Now to the good stuff...how did you get them from "no" to signing AND qualifying? Without coming across as overbearing or uncaring?

Congrats Amy!
Come join us on Director's Chef Success!

WO-HOO Amy!!! Congrats to you:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :D

What is "Congratulations Amy 07 ! ! !"?

"Congratulations Amy 07 ! ! !" is a message of celebration and well wishes for someone named Amy who may have achieved something noteworthy or important.

Who is Amy?

Amy could refer to anyone with that name. It could be a friend, family member, or colleague who is being congratulated.

Why are there exclamation marks after the numbers?

The exclamation marks are added for emphasis and to convey excitement and enthusiasm for the achievement of Amy.

Is this a common phrase used in Pampered Chef?

No, this phrase is not commonly used in Pampered Chef. It may be used by individuals within the company to congratulate someone named Amy, but it is not an official phrase or slogan of the company.

Can I customize this message for someone else?

Yes, you can customize this message for anyone else by replacing "Amy" with their name and adjusting the numbers to reflect their specific achievement or milestone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • kraber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila