• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News Ahead: Pampered Chef Signing Bonus at Leadership?

In summary, the signing bonus for becoming a Pampered Chef Leader is $1,000 and is only available for new Leaders who sign up between February 1-28, 2020. To qualify for the bonus, one must sign up during this time period and meet the requirements for becoming a Leader. The bonus will be paid out in two installments, with the first $500 after completing initial training and the remaining $500 after 90 days as a Leader. The bonus cannot be combined with any other incentives or promotions, but other rewards and bonuses may still be available. Currently, the signing bonus is only available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, with hopes to expand to other countries in the future.
missyciccolella
I just got off the phone with my daughter's teacher, and we've talked about PC (she had a $1200 show in Sept) and she just asked "So do you know if there will be a signing bonus in Jan?" I knew she was "probably" going to sign, but we all know how that goes...starting to sound a bit more exciting and promising. Do you think there will be a signing bonus announced at Leadership?

I don't know! There have been so many signing bonuses lately, who knows how long they'll go for!

BTW~ I really hope they DO have one in January b/c I have a couple "fence sitters" that said, "maybe after the new year."

It's definitely possible that there could be a signing bonus announced at Leadership. It seems like your daughter's teacher has some inside information and is feeling confident about the potential for a signing bonus. Of course, nothing is certain until it's officially announced, but it's always exciting to hear about potential bonuses and incentives. Let's hope for the best and keep our fingers crossed for a big announcement at Leadership!

1. What is the signing bonus for becoming a Pampered Chef Leader?

The signing bonus for becoming a Pampered Chef Leader is $1,000. This bonus is only available for new Leaders who sign up between February 1-28, 2020.

2. How do I qualify for the signing bonus?

To qualify for the signing bonus, you must sign up as a new Pampered Chef Leader during the specified time period and meet the requirements for becoming a Leader, such as submitting your application, completing training, and meeting sales goals.

3. When will I receive my signing bonus?

If you qualify for the signing bonus, it will be paid out in two installments. The first $500 will be paid out after you complete your initial training and the remaining $500 will be paid out after you reach your first 90 days as a Leader.

4. Can I combine the signing bonus with other incentives or promotions?

No, the signing bonus cannot be combined with any other incentives or promotions. However, you may still be eligible for other rewards and bonuses as a Pampered Chef Leader.

5. Is the signing bonus available in all countries where Pampered Chef operates?

The signing bonus is only available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico as these are the countries where Pampered Chef currently operates. We hope to expand this promotion to other countries in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • crystalscookingnow