• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Coming Back From Inactive Status

In summary, a consultant can still place orders while inactive, but will not be active again until it is $200 in one month.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I have a recruit who will hold a show in Dec and will become active again with that show. She also has a couple of individual orders right now that she as has gotten by talking with people. She asked if she needs to submit a minimum of $200 at once or if she could put these individual orders in even tho they don't total $200 now? Help... this is new territory for me.

I hope someone answers, I have the same issue right now.

Needs to be $200 in one month......I think that is where some of the confusion lies - It's $200 every other month to STAY active, and $200 in one month to reactivate.

Becky, does the $200 have to be at one time or can there be individaul orders that will hopefully total $200 in the end?

It can be any combination of orders that total $200 in commissionable sales.

Yeah - what Ann said!:balloon:

I'd call HO on this one...

I had a consultant reactivating and she tried to submit a $75 order and it was denied by HO. I called to find out what the deal was and was told that she had to submit a SHOW totalling $200 or more before she could submit individual orders.

That was last spring so maybe something has changed...

According to the policies and procedures it is $200 of COMMISSIONABLE SALES in one month.A consultant can still place orders while inactive, but will not be active again until it is $200 in one month.

janetupnorth said:
According to the policies and procedures it is $200 of COMMISSIONABLE SALES in one month.

A consultant can still place orders while inactive, but will not be active again until it is $200 in one month.

That's why I suggested she call... I know that's what the policy says but they wouldn't let my consultant submit an individual order... they said she had to submit a show.

I will call later or probably in the morning when hopefully the wait will be shorter. I don't want to tell her something that isn't going to work for her. She's been hurt by a lady in her church who booked a show from her and then wouldn't date it and then held one with another consultant... even had the gall to HAND DELIVER an invitation right to this sweet girl. I was sad for her but she is rolling back into the swing of things and this Dec. show should get her qualifed and active again. Some people are just cruel.

quiverfull7 said:
I will call later or probably in the morning when hopefully the wait will be shorter. I don't want to tell her something that isn't going to work for her. She's been hurt by a lady in her church who booked a show from her and then wouldn't date it and then held one with another consultant... even had the gall to HAND DELIVER an invitation right to this sweet girl. I was sad for her but she is rolling back into the swing of things and this Dec. show should get her qualifed and active again. Some people are just cruel.

I remember you telling us that story - too bad - I hope she gets going for the holidays.

1. How do I reactivate my account after being inactive?

To reactivate your account with Pampered Chef, simply log into your consultant account and follow the prompts to update your contact and payment information. Once this is done, your account will be reactivated.

2. Will I lose my team and downline if I come back from inactive status?

No, your team and downline will remain intact even if you go inactive. However, it is important to communicate with your team and stay in touch with them to maintain a strong business relationship.

3. Can I still receive commissions and bonuses while on inactive status?

No, commissions and bonuses are only paid out to active consultants. However, once you reactivate your account, you will be eligible to receive any outstanding commissions and bonuses that you have earned.

4. Is there a time limit for how long I can be on inactive status?

Yes, there is a limit of 6 months for how long you can be on inactive status. After 6 months, your account will be terminated and you will need to reapply to become a consultant again.

5. Can I still attend and participate in Pampered Chef events while on inactive status?

Yes, you are still able to attend and participate in Pampered Chef events while on inactive status. This is a great opportunity to stay connected with the company and your team while you are on a break.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefJWarren
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies