• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join My Team and Earn Back Your Investment: Success Story Inside!

In summary, Sarah has recruited another person to her team. She is halfway to becoming a Future Director.
sarahlegare
Hi ladies!! My host from Sunday night is going to sign on! He father is going to lend her the money, and I worked it out for her so that she knows that once she sells $800, she'll have made her investment money back & then some!!

It's funny, cause I wouldn't have pinned her as interested, but I dropped a few hints on how I'd love to have her on my team & that I thought she'd be great at it, and she looked over the info & last night at the Harvest Party, she said she was gonna do it!! YIPPIE!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS SARAH!! You're starting November off AWESOME!! Don't forget, when she signs, there is also the recruiting promo of 2 green items Free when she qualifies by December 31st!!

Way to GO!!!
:thumbup: :D :thumbup: :D

Here's a big WAHOO for you! (sorry, I'm not as cute as Jean is when she say's it)

pamperedlinda said:
Here's a big WAHOO for you! (sorry, I'm not as cute as Jean is when she say's it)

Don't you just LOVE her?!!?? Thanks for the WAHOO!

sarahlegare said:
Don't you just LOVE her?!!?? Thanks for the WAHOO!
Yep! There are several of us who have admitted to having a 'girl-crush' with her.......

pamperedlinda said:
Yep! There are several of us who have admitted to having a 'girl-crush' with her.......

Well~add me to that list! She's so stinkin' cute!!

Congrats Sarah!! That is terrific. Your team is underway! :sing: :sing: :sing:

great job! You're inspiring me to kick up the recruiting again, I didn't think it was possible to recruit anyone this close to Christmas!

Hooray for you! You're halfway to becoming a Future Director!!!

Just got a text that her dad's lending the $$ no problem! Signing her Sunday! Thanks ladies!!

Good for you!

Yay!!! Congrats!! One more to promotion!

I'd really like at least one more, cause I'm toying with Cincinnati!! I can't believe I'm saying that!!! I'd really like to go!!!!

YEAH SARAH!!!!! WOOHOO! You are my little star! lol See you Monday!

Congrats Sarah~that's great!:)

Way to go, Sarah!

Beth just signed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is really excited & so am I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 more & I'm going to Leadership!!

Woo-hoo! Congrats:balloon:

1. What is the "Join My Team and Earn Back Your Investment" opportunity at Pampered Chef?

Join My Team and Earn Back Your Investment is a program at Pampered Chef where new consultants have the opportunity to earn back the cost of their starter kit through sales and bonuses within their first 90 days of joining the company.

2. How much does it cost to join Pampered Chef and become a consultant?

The cost to join Pampered Chef as a consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. However, with the Join My Team and Earn Back Your Investment program, you have the opportunity to earn back the cost of your starter kit within your first 90 days.

3. What is included in the starter kit for new consultants at Pampered Chef?

The starter kit for new consultants at Pampered Chef includes a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials to help you launch your business successfully. You can also choose from different starter kit options to fit your budget and goals.

4. Can anyone join the Pampered Chef team and participate in the "Join My Team and Earn Back Your Investment" program?

Yes, anyone who is interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and is at least 18 years old can join the team and participate in the Join My Team and Earn Back Your Investment program. No previous experience or qualifications are necessary.

5. What kind of support and training will I receive as a new consultant at Pampered Chef?

As a new consultant at Pampered Chef, you will receive ongoing support and training from your upline and the company. You will have access to online resources, team meetings, and training events to help you succeed in your business. Additionally, your sponsor and fellow consultants are always there to answer any questions and offer guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • pamperedbecky