• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Opportunity: New Consultant at Starbucks Saturday!

In summary, to become a new consultant at Starbucks Saturday, you need a high school diploma or equivalent, excellent communication and customer service skills, and a passion for coffee and the Starbucks brand. A typical day for a new consultant involves greeting and assisting customers, taking and preparing orders, maintaining a clean work environment, and potentially training new baristas. There is room for growth and advancement in this role, with opportunities for leadership positions. Benefits and perks for new consultants include competitive pay, flexible scheduling, employee discounts, and opportunities for career development. To apply for this exciting opportunity, one can visit the Starbucks careers website or inquire at a local store, with a resume and references ready to showcase their passion for coffee and customer service during the interview process.
lockhartkitchen
My host for Tuesday show called me tonight and said I may have a new consultant soon. Her. She's not happy with her job and she's thinking about trying something new. We're having a informational coffee at Starbucks this Saturday. I hope she signs. I am very excited. I have one active consultant and my other two just went inactive.

That's Great...I just signed myself...haven't even gotten my kit yet. I'm really excited!!!!

Andream,

It's a great time to start your business. I started in the month of November almost 3 years ago. The holidays are a great time to jump start it. Good luck and welcome!

1. What qualifications do I need to have in order to become a new consultant at Starbucks Saturday?

In order to become a new consultant at Starbucks Saturday, you should have a high school diploma or equivalent, excellent communication and customer service skills, and a passion for coffee and the Starbucks brand.

2. What does a typical day look like for a new consultant at Starbucks Saturday?

A typical day for a new consultant at Starbucks Saturday involves greeting and assisting customers, taking and preparing orders, maintaining a clean and organized work environment, and potentially training and mentoring new baristas.

3. Is there room for growth and advancement in this role?

Yes, there is definitely room for growth and advancement as a new consultant at Starbucks Saturday. Successful consultants may have the opportunity to take on leadership roles, such as becoming a shift supervisor or store manager.

4. What benefits and perks can I expect as a new consultant at Starbucks Saturday?

As a new consultant at Starbucks Saturday, you can expect to receive competitive pay, flexible scheduling, employee discounts, and opportunities for career development and advancement. You may also be eligible for benefits such as healthcare, retirement plans, and tuition reimbursement.

5. How can I apply for this exciting opportunity at Starbucks Saturday?

To apply for this exciting opportunity, you can visit the Starbucks careers website or stop by your local store to inquire about available positions. Be sure to have your resume and references ready, and be prepared to showcase your passion for coffee and customer service during the interview process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
nldavis321
  • mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • Joyce D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies