• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Logging Into CC? Need Booking Phrase List for Recruit?

In summary, for trouble logging into your CC account, try resetting your password by clicking "Forgot Password?" and contacting customer service if needed. To log in, go to the website, click "Login," enter your information, and create an account if needed. A booking phrase list in the "Recruiting" section of your CC account can help you recruit by providing phrases and questions to pique interest. To access and customize this list, log in, go to the "Recruiting" tab, and select "Booking Phrase List."
PamperedK
Silver Member
I can't get into CC for some reason and I need the list of 100 for a new recruit.

Does anyone have a copy of the one with the booking phrases included?

Try CC again - I can get in...

Here is the one under downloads...

Attachments

• listof100.pdf
    210.6 KB · Views: 358
Prospecting word choices...

Attachments

• prospectingwordchoices.pdf
    128.2 KB · Views: 354
Yeah I can't get in at all. I'm not sure why. It's been 2 days. I can get into any other website I try but not CC.

thanks, btw.

Exactly what I wanted. I wonder why I can't get in?

What should I do if I am having trouble logging into my CC account?

If you are having trouble logging into your CC account, please try resetting your password. You can do this by clicking on the "Forgot Password?" link on the login page and following the prompts to reset your password. If you continue to experience issues, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

How do I log into my CC account?

To log into your CC account, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Login" button in the top right corner. Enter your email address and password, then click "Login". If you have not yet created an account, you can do so by clicking on the "Create Account" link on the login page.

What is a booking phrase list and where can I find one for recruiting?

A booking phrase list is a list of phrases and questions that consultants can use when talking to potential recruits about joining Pampered Chef. These phrases are designed to pique interest and encourage individuals to learn more about becoming a consultant. You can find a booking phrase list in the "Recruiting" section of your CC account.

How do I access the booking phrase list for recruiting in my CC account?

To access the booking phrase list for recruiting in your CC account, log in and click on the "Recruiting" tab. Then, select "Booking Phrase List" from the dropdown menu. You can view and download the list from there.

Can I customize the booking phrase list for recruiting in my CC account?

Yes, you can customize the booking phrase list for recruiting in your CC account. You can add your own phrases or edit existing ones to fit your personal style and approach. To do so, go to the "Recruiting" tab in your CC account and select "Booking Phrase List" from the dropdown menu. Then, click on the "Customize Phrase List" button to make changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila