• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting New Recruiting Incentives and Products for November Sell-a-Thon!

In summary, the new recruitment incentive for November is to sell a thon. You and your recruit will both receive two new products from the upcoming catalog when they qualify by December 31st. There is also a list of the $$ value of what you will be earning at each level.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
Has everyone seen the new recruiting incentive for November sell a thon?

Two new items from the Spring/Summer catalog.

At least we know some of the new colors will be green. Maybe they are more color coated knives????

Where is this info?

just got the email! Love PC!

finley1991 said:
Where is this info?

I just got an email. I'm clueless when it comes to posting links though. It's an updated November Sell a thon flyer that says when you recruit in November, you and your recruit will BOTH receive two new products from the upcoming catalog when they qualify by December 31st.

Then it says their friends will be "green" with envy.

Here's the email info:

Recruit in November, and when your new Consultants qualify by Dec. 31, you'll BOTH receive two new spring products that will make others "green" with envy — FREE!

Thanks! I'm in between computers right now and don't have an indicator for when I get new mail so I have to keep going back to check! Thanks again!

I wondering if that means the spring line is greens again??

Ha HA LOL. We were posting at the same time Heather....

heat123 said:
I wondering if that means the spring line is greens again??
I thought either that or more color coated knives.

I'm excited! Just in time to print out the flyer to have at the holiday bazaar I'm participating in tomorrow!

I'm so happy that the fall color is cranberry. :) I guess I should be satisfied and not whine, but I do not like green. :(

Christ Follower said:
I thought either that or more color coated knives.
Yeah, I thought knives too LOL, great minds think and post alike;) .

Did you notice that on the updated Sellathon flyer, it also lists the $$ value of what you will be earning at each level?

ChefBeckyD said:
Did you notice that on the updated Sellathon flyer, it also lists the $$ value of what you will be earning at each level?

Good eyes! I totally missed that!

I'll have to look for that.

ChefBeckyD said:
I'lll have to look for that.

JAE said:
I'm so happy that the fall color is cranberry. :) I guess I should be satisfied and not whine, but I do not like green. :(

I am with you! I have my kitchen in cranberry and navy blue and love the cranberry stuff!

My kitchen is green, my dining room is red - so both colors work great in my house - I personally love our green knives - I just think they are so fun and summery, I sell alot of them and everyone loves the green santoku.

Last edited:
Cindycooks said:
My kitchen is green, my dining room is red - so both colors work great in my house - I personally love our green knives - I just think they are so fun and summery, I sell alot of them and everyone loves the green santuko.

I love them too - especially the green mini santoku knife. I sell them all the time.......often in quantities.

I can't believe there's another incentive! Very awesome:thumbup:

What is the new recruiting incentive?

The new recruiting incentive is a program that offers rewards for current Pampered Chef consultants who refer new consultants to join the company.

How does the new recruiting incentive work?

The new recruiting incentive works by allowing current consultants to refer potential new consultants to the company. If the referred consultant joins and meets certain requirements, the current consultant will receive rewards.

What are the requirements for the new recruiting incentive?

The requirements for the new recruiting incentive may vary, but typically the referred consultant must sign up and complete their first 30 days as a consultant, as well as meet certain sales goals or recruiting goals.

What are the rewards for participating in the new recruiting incentive?

The rewards for participating in the new recruiting incentive may also vary, but typically they include free products, discounts on products, or other special bonuses from Pampered Chef.

Can I participate in the new recruiting incentive if I am not a current consultant?

No, the new recruiting incentive is only available for current Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you are interested in joining the company, you can reach out to a consultant to learn more about the opportunity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Tamzin1020
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • JennLizFran