• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Qualifying as a Consultant: Does an Individual Order Count?

In summary, the conversation discussed whether individual orders count towards qualifying as a consultant and the difference between submitting orders through P3 or the Personal Website (PWS). It was mentioned that PWS does not allow individual orders until the consultant qualifies, while P3 does. The importance of building personal relationships with customers was also emphasized. The question of whether catalog shows count towards qualifying was raised and it was confirmed that they do. The group also congratulated each other on qualifying and shared their excitement for reaching this milestone.
lkprescott
Silver Member
Just curious. Does an individual order get counted toward qualifying? I've had three shows so far and one individual order but don't know if that makes me a qualified consultant now or not.

It counts toward the dollar total form of qualifying ($1250 sales), but not as a show.

Gotcha... thanks!

I didn't think you could submit individual orders until you were qualified. Is that just the PWS that is set up that way?

Home office told me today that I can place individual orders.....but we can't have folks PLACE individual orders on our site until we have qualified....

I had a $54 order come in one day after I had submitted my first party....(bummer) and was asking how to take care of it.....

That's right. You can send them in through P3, but the option won't be on your PWS until you qualify. It's so that you spend your first month establishing personal relationships to build your customer base, rather than just marketing your PWS.

chefann said:
That's right. You can send them in through P3, but the option won't be on your PWS until you qualify. It's so that you spend your first month establishing personal relationships to build your customer base, rather than just marketing your PWS.

That makes sense because I have already put in an individual order (my one host changed her mind and wanted an item post-show) and the order went through just fine and if it's one thing I've figured out that P3 won't let you do what you're not supposed to. LOL... she got the knife and to me that's what really counted (happy customer) but it did get me thinking.

Thanks for everyone's input!

One more qualifying question. Do Catalog shows count toward qualifying? Or is it only Cooking shows that count? Can ya tell I'm anxious to finally qualify? LOL..

lkprescott said:
One more qualifying question. Do Catalog shows count toward qualifying? Or is it only Cooking shows that count?

Can ya tell I'm anxious to finally qualify? LOL..
Catalog Shows count too!:thumbup:

Yeah!! I just put in my 4th then... I was hoping that was the case. Thanks!!

Whoo Hoo! Congrats on qualifying!

Congrats Lisa! My fourth is going in today. One week ahead of my 30 day mark!
And last night's show was an $800 show! I was NOT expecting that after the hostess said she only had 4 guests confirmed. Tonight's show has 10 confirmed guests...keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks guys! I just got my official email... *happy dance*

Hooray! Still waiting on mine.

1. Does a personal purchase count towards qualifying as a consultant?

Yes, a personal purchase of $200 or more counts towards qualifying as a consultant. This means that you can use your own purchases to reach the required sales volume to become a consultant.

2. Can I combine multiple individual orders to reach the required sales volume?

Yes, you can combine multiple individual orders to reach the required sales volume of $200. However, the orders must be placed within the same month and under the same consultant ID.

3. Do online orders count towards qualifying as a consultant?

Yes, online orders count towards qualifying as a consultant as long as they are placed through your personal consultant website and are under your consultant ID.

4. What if I return an item that was included in my individual order?

If you return an item that was included in your individual order, the sales volume for that item will be deducted from your total. This may affect your qualification as a consultant if your total sales volume falls below $200.

5. Can I use hostess credit towards my individual order to qualify as a consultant?

No, hostess credit cannot be used towards your individual order to qualify as a consultant. Only sales volume from personal purchases or customer orders can be counted towards qualification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissa3026
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
melissa3026
  • quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedlinda