• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Why Bag: Ideas for Presents, Cards & More!

In summary, the person has an idea for a why bag, a rubber band, a fan of $500.00, clue figurines, a hot pad/trivet, a grocery recipet and/or Verizon bill, a honeymoon picture, and a husband and wife.
Jennie4PC
I am sure someone posted thier contents of a why bag on here but I cant find it can anyone give me ideas on what to put in my bag?? I am going to do a rubberband for flexibility
presents/Christmas Tree obviously for Christmas time
cut up card get out of debt
pic of family
any other ideas would be greatly appreciated

I have:
monopoly money
toy car-can use PC money for
monopoly house-I recently bought a new house; use PC money for
rubber band-flexibility
pic of my kids-can be there for them
pic of my cluster-made lots of friends w/PC
bra-for support through HO & cluster
pic of cruiseship-on track for earning free vacation
biz card-proud to own my own biz

I love using this!

I've been using the Creative Cutters. I really really like it! It is simple AND it shows another product! I like the rubber band idea from the why bag, so I am going to wrap a rubber band around my Creative Cutters set.

I love all of these ideas...I haven't tried any yet but I definately plan to at my next show.

I have a small training bra. It represents the training and support we get with PC. (It also always gets a huge laugh when people figure out what it is.)

1.) Fan of $500.00 -- Because we can earn anywhere between $300-500 extra dollars a month just by doing as little as one show a week!

2.) Clue Figurines (from the board game! I have the delux edition so the actually do look like little people) -- THE PEOPLE-- we get to party in every circle of friends! You never know who you will run into in this business! We love meeting new people and being able to catch up with old friends

3.) Hot Pad/ Trivet -- This is to remind me to talk about FREE PRODUCT. I looove my home based business because there is always something going on where we can earn free products for ourselves and our customers!

4.) Long grocery recipet and/or Verizon bill-- because we get to write off a majority of our grocery bills for testing recipes, and the cell phone and internet bill for business purposes too

5.) Honeymoon picture -- This is going to sound corny, but my husband and I have been happily married for one year now, and we want to keep it that way! Working together with Pampered Chef allows us to get the extra income we need and still have time to spend together! So last and most importantly, the biggest reason i love my home based business is because i get to spend more time with my husband. Told you this was corny.

1. What is a "Why Bag" and how is it used for presents?

A "Why Bag" is a versatile bag that can be used to hold gifts, cards, and other special items for a loved one. It is meant to be personalized with a specific purpose or theme in mind. You can use it to create a thoughtful and unique present for any occasion.

2. How do I come up with ideas for a "Why Bag" present?

Start by thinking about the recipient's interests, hobbies, and preferences. You can also consider the occasion or the message you want to convey. Pinterest and other creative websites can also provide inspiration for "Why Bag" ideas.

3. Can I use a "Why Bag" for more than just presents?

Absolutely! The "Why Bag" can be used for a variety of purposes, such as storing important documents, organizing craft supplies, or even as a reusable grocery bag. The possibilities are endless!

4. How can I personalize a "Why Bag" for a special occasion?

You can personalize a "Why Bag" by adding custom decorations, such as ribbons, stickers, or personalized tags. You can also fill it with items that hold special meaning for the occasion or the recipient.

5. Can I purchase "Why Bags" from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of "Why Bags" that you can purchase directly from our website. We also provide tips and ideas for creating your own personalized "Why Bag" presents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie_becca
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • beckypchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jbachen
  • queenjean