• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Made Weekly Bites! -Toot Toot! :)

In summary, Adriana Sanchez recruited eight new Consultants in September and weaved recruiting messages into her customer care and host coaching calls.
Addie4TLC
Silver Member
Tip from a Top Recruiter

Adriana Sanchez, a Director from California, recruited eight new Consultants in September! She weaves recruiting messages into her customer care and host coaching calls. Here's an example:

"If you pass this opportunity up, you may always wonder ‘what if?' Could The Pampered Chef® have been the answer to: financial woes, being able to stay home with your children, earning wonderful trips, or even learning new recipes and great tips for easy and delicious meal preparation for your family?"

Way to go!! Congrats on all of your new recruits, too!!! :balloon:

KellyTheChef said:
Way to go!! Congrats on all of your new recruits, too!!! :balloon:
Thank you!! My goal is to qualify at least 1/2 of them before the end of the month. One of them was all fired up and then her teenage son had a car accident. He recently came out of a coma and she's taking care of him. She called to apologize and I told her this is the LAST thing she should be thinking about!!! That has got to be the worse thing that can happen to a parent. :(

Congrats!!!!
happy057.gif

Addie4TLC said:
Tip from a Top Recruiter

"If you pass this opportunity up, you may always wonder ‘what if?' Could The Pampered Chef® have been the answer to: financial woes, being able to stay home with your children, earning wonderful trips, or even learning new recipes and great tips for easy and delicious meal preparation for your family?"

First of all~GREAT JOB!!!!
Secondly~I LOVE the wording you chose! Can't wait to try it!!:D

sarahlegare said:
First of all~GREAT JOB!!!!
Secondly~I LOVE the wording you chose! Can't wait to try it!!:D
Thank you!! I think that if you put it that way it almost makes it irresitable! They will wonder "what if?!" Can't hurt to try it out. I tell them I decided to give it a "try" and now I'm actually working toward making this my full time job and quitting my sometimes 50 hour a week accounting job!

:thumbup: :thumbup: Way To GO!! That is awesome. Thanks for sharing your tip. That tip really says a lot. :)

*Thumbsup* Great wording too!

I posted a "congrats" thread for you hours ago but it must have "slid down" the list... ;)

WOW!! What great words to use!!! Great job on Sept. recruits..... Looks like your spcheel is working....;)

I posted my congrats on Janet's thread......but wanted to say it here too in case you didn't see that one!

WaHoo for you!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
I posted my congrats on Janet's thread......but wanted to say it here too in case you didn't see that one!

WaHoo for you!!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Hey, she deserves double congrats! :D

That's really cool!! Congratulations!

Awww you guys are great! Can't wait to meet some of you at Leadership or Conference next year!!

Congrats! And good luck with the recruiting promotion, you should definitely make top 100!!!:thumbup:

WoW ! ! ! Are we so lucky to have a HUGE recruiter here on Chef Success! Congratulations Addie!!!

sfdavis918 said:
Congrats! And good luck with the recruiting promotion, you should definitely make top 100!!!:thumbup:
That would be great! My housework has really suffered with all the recruiting running around! :)

Kitchen2u said:
WoW ! ! ! Are we so lucky to have a HUGE recruiter here on Chef Success! Congratulations Addie!!!
I'm lucky to have so much support, the ideas freely shared here are what make Pampered Chef stand out. I love that we are family oriented and can really make a difference in people's lives. I know it has made a huge diffrence in the way I view cooking!! So I tell people that if they've ever felt like I used to feel this is for them. If they want to bring their family together and have everyone open up there's a lot to be said about sharing a meal (especially a dessert.) It helps to paint the picture for them. 9 times out of 10, they need one of the many pros that PC offers. ... and we get to come to the rescue!!!

Addie4TLC said:
I'm lucky to have so much support, the ideas freely shared here are what make Pampered Chef stand out. I love that we are family oriented and can really make a difference in people's lives. I know it has made a huge diffrence in the way I view cooking!! So I tell people that if they've ever felt like I used to feel this is for them. If they want to bring their family together and have everyone open up there's a lot to be said about sharing a meal (especially a dessert.) It helps to paint the picture for them. 9 times out of 10, they need one of the many pros that PC offers. ... and we get to come to the rescue!!!

Yes--totally agree with this! (especially the dessert part, lol!)
Congrats:D :cool:

congratulations indeed. This is fantastic! Very proud of you!

:>

sfdavis918 said:
I managed to qualify 4 but my sales were not quite up there.... :cry: I'm very happy for the ones that did get it, it was a great promotion!!!

Way to go, girl!! Half of them qualified already!! Kudos!

1. What are Made Weekly Bites?

Made Weekly Bites are delicious, easy-to-make recipes that are created and shared by Pampered Chef consultants. They are designed to make meal planning and preparation simpler for busy families.

2. How often are new Made Weekly Bites released?

New Made Weekly Bites are released every week, hence the name! We want to provide our customers with fresh and exciting recipes to try out in their own kitchens.

3. Are Made Weekly Bites only for Pampered Chef products?

No, Made Weekly Bites can be made with any kitchen tools and ingredients. However, we do offer recommendations for Pampered Chef products that may make the cooking process easier and more efficient.

4. Can I submit my own recipe to be featured as a Made Weekly Bite?

Yes, we love when our customers and consultants share their favorite recipes with us! You can submit your recipe through our website and our team will review it for potential inclusion in a future Made Weekly Bite.

5. Are there dietary restrictions taken into consideration for Made Weekly Bites?

Yes, we offer a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs and preferences, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. Our goal is to provide delicious options for everyone to enjoy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heather223
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies