• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does It Get Better Than Seeing This in Your Inbox?

In summary, to sign up for emails from Pampered Chef, simply visit their website and click on the "Sign Up" button. You can choose how often you receive emails and unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in the emails. Your information will not be shared with third parties and to ensure you receive their emails, add their email address to your contact list or mark them as "Not Spam" in your email settings.
jennyl
I came home from a show tonight, excited about a strong lead for someone wanting to become a consultant.
Then in my Inbox was an email from a past host who had thought about the business opportunity and decided "not now"., I asked again when she was at a party booked from hers last month. Now just 2 months later she emails "I want to become a consultant" and asked what she has to do to get started!
HOOOORRRRRRAYYYYYYYYYY!

YEA!!! Just goes to show you that it never hurts to ask.

That's so exciting!! Let us know how it all goes!!

That's awesome!!! Good luck to you!:)

ThanksThanks to everyone for sharing my excitement!
I emailed her back telling her to think of who can host her first shows and emailed my director asking for a quick start box.
Hope it goes as well as I'm thinking it will. I'll keep everyone posted.

that is so great! What a blessing to come home to! Was it a good show too?

Woooo hooooo! Congratulations!

ALLLLLRIGHT!! That's so awesome!! Way to go, girl!

Super! That would be exciting...bet you were screaming out loud!!

1. How do I sign up for emails from Pampered Chef?

To sign up for emails from Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Sign Up" button located at the top of the page. You will then be prompted to enter your email address and select the types of emails you would like to receive from us.

2. How often will I receive emails from Pampered Chef?

You can choose how often you receive emails from us by selecting your preferences when signing up. Our emails typically include new product updates, special promotions, and recipe ideas, and are sent out once or twice a week.

3. Can I unsubscribe from Pampered Chef emails at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from Pampered Chef emails at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link located at the bottom of our emails. This will remove you from our email list and you will no longer receive emails from us.

4. Will my information be shared with third parties if I sign up for emails?

No, we value your privacy and will not share your information with any third parties. Your email address will only be used to send you emails from Pampered Chef.

5. How can I ensure that I receive Pampered Chef emails in my inbox?

To ensure that you receive our emails in your inbox, please add our email address ([email protected]) to your contact list or mark our emails as "Not Spam" in your email settings. This will prevent our emails from being filtered into your spam folder.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ChefBeckyD