• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Looking for Another Company to Sell for in Addition to Pampered Chef?

In summary, Pampered Chef encourages its consultants to choose the best opportunities for themselves, including options like Tupperware, Avon, and Mary Kay. There are no restrictions on selling for multiple companies, and as long as policies and procedures are followed, there should be no conflict with a consultant's Pampered Chef business. To balance multiple companies, clear boundaries and effective time management are important, and Pampered Chef offers support and training resources for all consultants, regardless of their involvement with other companies.
KYCHEF
Don't shoot me for the post - but there is a great new company Y have found that is not a competitor to PC. Easy to do, hardly any effort and I still can sell my Pampered Chef just the same. 30% commission, no inventory. Email me if you are interested.

I could be wrong but I do not think you can post this here. I think it would go under "self promotion" which is not allowed on this site. I am sure Deb or Greg will let you know if it isn't suppose to be here.

Sorry, my bad

You are not permitted to advertise other businesses or solicit for your other business on this website. This is a message board to help us be more successful with our Pampered Chef businesses (hence the name Chef Success), not to try to pull us away from our Pampered chef businesses.

I could have swore I just said "my bad". Geez

KYCHEF, you can delete your original post and thread. I understand your enthusiasm about "company Y" but by having this out there it still "advertises".Carolyn wasn't trying to be rude to you, just clearly stating the facts since Jennifer said "I think". Don't take it personally, just delete it...and good luck on both endeavors.

...oh, and just so you know, Carolyn is one who CAN'T sell for another company via PC policy because Directors and above cannot sell for any other DS company. ...just so you know as you plan your future.

1. What other companies do you recommend selling for in addition to Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we believe in empowering our consultants to choose the best opportunities for themselves. Some popular choices include Tupperware, Avon, and Mary Kay, but ultimately it depends on your personal interests and goals.

2. Can I still be a consultant for Pampered Chef if I also sell for another company?

Yes, we do not have any restrictions on selling for multiple companies. We understand that many people have a passion for multiple products and we support our consultants in pursuing those opportunities.

3. Will selling for another company conflict with my Pampered Chef business?

As long as you are following our policies and procedures, there should be no conflict. We encourage our consultants to prioritize their Pampered Chef business and ensure that it remains their main focus.

4. How can I balance selling for multiple companies?

It's important to set clear boundaries and prioritize your time effectively. Make sure to communicate with both companies and your customers to avoid any confusion. You can also consider combining events or parties to save time and effort.

5. Will I receive any support from Pampered Chef if I sell for another company?

Yes, our support and training resources are available to all consultants, regardless of whether they sell for other companies or not. We want to see all of our consultants succeed and will provide guidance and assistance whenever needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefCKHall
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • jwpamp