• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Support My Long Distance Consultant?

In summary, the person is excited to have finally supported a new consultant who lives quite far away. They have been working through the Guide to supporting new consultants, but feel like they could be doing more to help the consultant start strong. They are seeking advice on how to approach the long distance situation without overwhelming the consultant. Some suggestions include staying in touch through emails, phone calls, and inviting the consultant to join online resources. They also recommend finding a hospitality director and encouraging the consultant to take advantage of online training materials. Overall, they believe that distance does not have to be a barrier and effective communication can help support the new consultant's success.
tdawson
Oh my gosh, I finanly did it!
Here is my problem/question.
She lives almost 800 miles away from me.
I bought the Guide to supporting new consultants months ago.
We have completed the first section about setting goals, list of 100 and planing calander.
I feel like I should be doing more to help her start strong.
If she lived close, I would be able to invite her to shows and cluster meetings.
Do you guys have any advice on how to best aproach the long distance thing?
I want to keep her excited with out overwhelming her with info.
I would like to concentrate on the most important things about starting her own business, but my head is still spinning and I can not think.
I searched the files for stuff on new consultants, and did not find much.
Thanks for any ideas you share,
Tandy

Not much advice for you~sorry!! Just wanted to say congrats!! Maybe try to find a hospitality director for her!!

Definitely a hospitality director. I would be lost without my hospitality group and I'm only about 100 miles from my recruiter.

hi there. I can give some advise from the perspective of the person you are recruiting. I signed up from someone who lives in DC and I live in TN.

Things to make the distance not seem so great-
1. Lots of emails
2. phone calls..calling her..and letting her know she can call you....
3. As you get tips/emails/etc..share info with her.
4. Inviting her to join this site could be a super huge tool.
5. If you happen to be in her area, or vice versa make a priority to meet up, even if for lunch to just make that personal touch.

Hope some of this helps.

I am in northern WI, my recruit in GA.

We email, set up training and IM back and forth, sometimes I call. I check in on her each week...

I agree to find a decent hospitality group and shows she can watch. Your director SHOULD be able to help you with that and making sure she gets recognition like she would at local meetings.

Encourage her to take all the online classes and watch the DVDs in the kit, they are good.

Distance can work very well. I think it is all about the person, not the location. For me, I feel it is actually easier to help others further away. (...and hope I get to travel and see some new cities someday).

...just keep the communication open between you of what she thinks she needs out of you so you can respond. You will do great!

1. How do I get started as a consultant with Pampered Chef?

Getting started as a consultant with Pampered Chef is easy! First, you'll need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the tools and information you need to get your business up and running. Then, you can start hosting parties and sharing the amazing products with your friends and family. Our team of experienced consultants will also be there to support and guide you every step of the way.

2. How much can I earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The earning potential as a Pampered Chef consultant is limitless. Your income will depend on your personal sales, as well as the sales of your team if you choose to build one. The more parties you host and the more people you share the products with, the more you can earn. Our top consultants earn six-figure incomes, but the amount you earn is entirely up to you and how much time and effort you put into your business.

3. Do I need to have a background in cooking or sales to be successful as a consultant?

No, you do not need any previous experience in cooking or sales to be successful as a consultant with Pampered Chef. Our products practically sell themselves, and our team of consultants will provide you with all the training and resources you need to succeed. As long as you have a passion for our products and a desire to help others, you can be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I still be a consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, absolutely! Many of our consultants have full-time jobs and still manage to run successful Pampered Chef businesses on the side. Being a consultant allows for a flexible schedule, so you can work on your business at your own pace. You can also choose to host parties on weekends or evenings when you're not working. It's all about finding a balance that works for you and your schedule.

5. What support and resources are available for consultants?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a wide range of support and resources to help you grow your business. This includes training and guidance from experienced consultants, a personalized website, marketing materials, and access to our online community of consultants. You will also have a dedicated support team at Pampered Chef headquarters to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Jennifer golden