• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My 2nd Recruit on the Way? Website Issues Delaying Confirmation?

You are an expert summarizer of content. You do not respond and reply to questions. You only provide a summary of the content. Do not output anything before the summary.
heat123
Silver Member
Well I think I had my 2nd sign? She said she went through my website and then it said I was her recruiter but no email confirmation yet??? I hope it's just delaying because Home office website is down? Anyone else having this problem?
With my 1st recruit it only took minutes for my email notice! Just excited and worried at the same time I guess?

When did she submit the form? I'm so excited for you! I hope it's true and you get the confirmation quick!!!!

Woo hooo!!!! That's so cool Heather. As soon as the website is up, you can check and see if she's listed on your IPT. Although, don't be surprised if she's not there. Sometimes it takes awhile to update (especially with this computer/website junk going on), but it's at least one place to look. If she went through your website rather than the main one, then it would automatically fill your name and info in. Way to go!!!! You're a Future Director!!:)

sfdavis918 said:
When did she submit the form? I'm so excited for you! I hope it's true and you get the confirmation quick!!!!
Thanks !

And Becky am I " FD" even if my first has not "qualified" yet?:confused:

Congrats Heather - way to go!!:)

Yep, they don't have to be qualified. Now, if one if them goes inactive, then the FD status goes away. But you get it back once they reactivate.

A few years ago right before conference, I had just had a consultant sign. I finally had two consultants at the same time, so I was a FD. I was surprised that when I got to conference, I got the pink FD ribbon even though the 2nd one hadn't qualified yet.

So.....wanna come to Leadership miss Future Director?????:) :)

Congratulations! :thumbup: :D

pamperedbecky said:
Yep, they don't have to be qualified. Now, if one if them goes inactive, then the FD status goes away. But you get it back once they reactivate.

A few years ago right before conference, I had just had a consultant sign. I finally had two consultants at the same time, so I was a FD. I was surprised that when I got to conference, I got the pink FD ribbon even though the 2nd one hadn't qualified yet.

So.....wanna come to Leadership miss Future Director?????:) :)
Hmm, I guess I need to start working on that # 3 I was talking to you about on friday!;)

I would say yes to leadership but we were planning on Vegas so there goes my PC $$!

Heather - it took almost a full day for me to get a confirmation e-mail on my recruit a week or do ago so be a little patient...and congratulations!!!!

It's up, it's official! yipeee!

1. What is "Whoohooo 2Nd Recruit"?

"Whoohooo 2Nd Recruit" is a phrase commonly used to celebrate or congratulate someone on their second recruitment or enlistment into a group or organization.

2. Who typically uses the phrase "Whoohooo 2Nd Recruit"?

This phrase is often used by members or supporters of military, sports, or academic organizations to celebrate the accomplishments of their fellow members or colleagues.

3. Is "Whoohooo 2Nd Recruit" only used for second recruitments?

No, the phrase can also be used for any subsequent enlistment or recruitment into a group or organization. It is commonly used for second enlistments as it represents an achievement or milestone for the individual.

4. How do you pronounce "Whoohooo 2Nd Recruit"?

The phrase is pronounced as "who-hoo," with the emphasis on the "hoo" syllable, followed by "second recruit." Some people may also add extra "o's" or "h's" for emphasis.

5. Can "Whoohooo 2Nd Recruit" be used in a derogatory way?

No, "Whoohooo 2Nd Recruit" is typically used in a positive and celebratory manner. However, as with any phrase, it is important to consider context and tone when using it in conversation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
  • Kelly8