• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Exact List of Contants of Starter Kit?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Starter Kit includes a variety of essential tools and products for cooking, baking, and entertaining. You can customize your Starter Kit with specific products up to a certain value set by Pampered Chef. The cost of the Starter Kit ranges from $109 to $259, depending on the products chosen. There are often discounts and promotions available for the Starter Kit. An exact list of contents can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
cbord
Beside the wensite. since its down now.

thanks

cbord said:
Beside the wensite. since its down now.

thanks
The entire set is pictured on the back of the catalogs and on the your life your way flyer.

I probably got this flyer off of this website.:) Hopefully it's all correct...

ETA: Oops, I forgot the attachment....

Attachments

• new 2007 consultant kit products.doc
    701.5 KB · Views: 386

1. What is included in the Pampered Chef Starter Kit?

The Pampered Chef Starter Kit includes a variety of essential tools and products for cooking, baking, and entertaining. This includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items.

2. Can I customize my Starter Kit with specific products?

Yes, you can customize your Starter Kit by choosing products of your choice up to a certain value set by Pampered Chef. This allows you to personalize your kit based on your cooking and entertaining needs.

3. How much does the Pampered Chef Starter Kit cost?

The cost of the Starter Kit varies depending on the products you choose to include. The minimum cost is $109, and the maximum cost is $259.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions available for the Starter Kit?

Yes, there are often promotions and discounts available for the Starter Kit. These can include discounted prices, free products, or free shipping. You can check with your Pampered Chef consultant or on the company's website for current promotions.

5. Where can I find an exact list of contents for the Starter Kit?

You can find an exact list of contents for the Starter Kit on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. The contents may vary slightly depending on your customization choices, but the overall value and variety will remain the same.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmeg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Jennie4PC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • its_me_susan