• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Recruiting Fun with The TV Game: A Party Plan Companies Favorite

In summary, a "Fun Recruiting Game" is a game used in the recruiting process to make it more enjoyable and engaging for both employers and job seekers. It can benefit employers by attracting top talent, providing a more accurate assessment of candidates' skills and potential, and improving employer branding and candidate experience. Examples of these games include virtual escape rooms, coding challenges, team-based challenges, and simulation games. Job seekers can participate by applying for a job at a company using this method or attending open events. However, there may be drawbacks as the game may not accurately reflect a candidate's real-life performance and requires a significant investment from the employer.
dietrichmel
:p Brooke Bauman posted this website under another thread and I found a GREAT Recruiting Game (www.partyplancompanies.com).

The TV Game will encourage recruiting and sounds like lots of fun to boot.

Thanks Brooke!

Catalog Party TipsThe same site has some other valuable tips, too. Click on the Catalog Party Tips tab on the left and it gives some good catalog hostess coaching ideas.

Thanks Brooke!

Diane

Your Welcome. They have a newsletter too, and links to other sites that have games on them also. I'm trying to locate the free e-book right now it has about forty games in it.
I found it back in April on www.partyplancompanies.com . I have contacted Kristina to find out where the link for the free e-book. If all else fails I will post the book here for eveyone. It is a very large file though and I printed it I didn't save it on my computer. I will let you know.

Can't access siteFor some reason I can't access the site! Anyone else having this problem??

>>For some reason I can't access the site! Anyone else having this problem?<<

If you clicked on the link, the closing parenthesis show up in the URL text

:eek:

Try it now:

http://www.partyplancompanies.com

Finally got the bookOkay, the link for the book is good again and I posted it in the files section also. Enjoy!!!!

What is a "Fun Recruiting Game"?

A "Fun Recruiting Game" is a game designed to make the recruiting process more enjoyable and engaging for both employers and job seekers. It typically involves interactive challenges and activities that allow employers to assess candidates' skills and potential while also providing a fun and memorable experience.

How can a "Fun Recruiting Game" benefit employers?

A "Fun Recruiting Game" can benefit employers by helping them attract top talent in a unique and innovative way. It can also provide a more accurate assessment of candidates' skills and potential, as they are able to showcase their abilities in a fun and engaging environment. Additionally, it can improve employer branding and create a positive candidate experience.

What are some examples of "Fun Recruiting Games"?

Examples of "Fun Recruiting Games" include virtual escape rooms, coding challenges, team-based challenges, and simulation games. These games can be tailored to fit specific industries and job roles, making them a versatile tool for recruitment.

How can job seekers participate in a "Fun Recruiting Game"?

Job seekers can participate in a "Fun Recruiting Game" by applying for a job at a company that is using this recruitment method. They may be invited to play the game as part of the application process or after an initial screening. Some companies may also hold open events where job seekers can participate in the game and potentially be considered for future job openings.

Are there any drawbacks to using a "Fun Recruiting Game"?

One potential drawback of using a "Fun Recruiting Game" is that it may not accurately reflect a candidate's real-life performance in a work environment. Some candidates may excel in the game but struggle in actual job tasks, while others may not perform as well in the game but have valuable skills and experience. Additionally, implementing a "Fun Recruiting Game" may require a significant investment of time and resources from the employer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kkpchef