• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit Alert: Ready to Join My Team?

In summary, "Yay! Possible New Recruit!" is a phrase used in the context of recruitment to express excitement and enthusiasm about a potential new member joining a team or organization. It is used by anyone involved in the recruitment process and is typically used when a potential candidate has been identified. This phrase is not considered formal and is used in a casual and lighthearted manner.
pamperedmom2owen
I've been having a heck of a time trying to get a hold of my host for my show on the 16th. So I e-mailed her this afternoon. I figured I'd attatch the new recruiting promotion while I was at it and mention the promotion. She e-mailed me back and said she was interested in becoming a consultant! Woo Hoo! :p She did a bridal show for her daughter in July, and she had lots of people tell her she should do this! How cool! :cool: Directorship, here I come! :D

Congrats!!!!! I hope to be so lucky someday. :)

Way to go! I haven't even had my first show yet, so recruiting is a bit out of my league just yet.. But I do want to get to Furture Director some day too! Good luck!!! :D

What is "Yay! Possible New Recruit!"?

"Yay! Possible New Recruit!" is a phrase commonly used in the context of recruitment or hiring. It expresses excitement or enthusiasm about the potential of a new person joining a team or organization.

Why is "Yay! Possible New Recruit!" used?

This phrase is used to convey positive feelings and anticipation about the possibility of welcoming a new member to a team or organization. It can also serve as a way to show support and encouragement for the recruitment process.

Who uses "Yay! Possible New Recruit!"?

This phrase can be used by anyone involved in the recruitment process, such as hiring managers, HR professionals, recruiters, and team members. It can also be used by friends or family of the potential new recruit who are excited about their potential job offer.

When is "Yay! Possible New Recruit!" typically used?

This phrase is typically used during the recruitment process, when a potential candidate has been identified and there is a possibility of them joining the team or organization. It can also be used during team meetings or discussions about hiring new members.

Is "Yay! Possible New Recruit!" a formal phrase?

No, this phrase is not considered formal and is more casual in nature. It is often used in a lighthearted or enthusiastic manner, rather than in a serious or professional context.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Kelly8