• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Top 100: Who Will Make the Cut?

S
sfdavis918
So, how many have you recruited so far? Do you think you're in the running for the top 100? I so badly wanted to get this but it wasn't in the cards at all for me, I only got 1 recruit.:cry:

So now I'm curious, are any of our Cheffers going to get the reward??

only 2 for me. Don't think I will get it either. Oh, well, I had better sells than recruits. ;)

I have 8 so far. I'm going to shoot for at least 5 more, I've got the quick start boxes all ready. :)

I only have 4 so far, so I don't think I will make the top 100. Still time, so I can't give up yet.

1, definitely won't be in the top 100, but very happy with my recruit. :)

Addie4TLC said:
I have 8 so far. I'm going to shoot for at least 5 more, I've got the quick start boxes all ready. :)

What's your secret Addie?

dannyzmom said:

If I remember right, she is in the Hispanic Market. Also in LA, CA. Plus, I'm sure she's great at recruiting because it's not ALL location!

janetupnorth said:
If I remember right, she is in the Hispanic Market. Also in LA, CA. Plus, I'm sure she's great at recruiting because it's not ALL location!

I have two new gals on my team this month - both Spanish speaking/bilingual. I am hoping to see them really take off!

Addie,

If all eight of your recruits qualify by October 31, I think you have a very good chance of winning!

As soon as I heard about the incentive at conference I looked up how many people earned TPC in Recruiting and Balanced Business. Based on the numbers, I determined eight to 10 new recruits would probably help someone win.

I personally have two, but I am so thrilled with them. They are each going to be awesome Consultants!

Lisa

I have 3 new consultants. I know of 1 that will qualify by the end of the month. The other two are brand new (maybe a week or 2 old). I'm so happy for all of them!!

dannyzmom said:
I posted this on another thread too. :)

Hi, sorry I haven't been on here for a little while!! All I did differently was share the incentive with those that were interested in the past. I "told" them to jump on board now and give it a try since they would get extras. I warned them that they would always wonder if this was the answer to their prayers. I basically shared the information in the "PC not for everyone, but for everyone to try..." concept. Most of my recruits were past hosts, I told them they already had a circle of friends that loved PC and they could be the "go to" person. It worked!

1. So, how many have you recruited so far?

I have recruited a total of 10 individuals so far for the "Recruiting Top 100" project.

2. Do you think you're in the running for the top 100?

As a scientist, I cannot predict who will make the final cut for the top 100. It will depend on various factors such as the qualifications and skills of the recruits, as well as the overall performance of the project.

3. I so badly wanted to get this but it wasn't in the cards at all for me, I only got 1 recruit. So now I'm curious, are any of our Cheffers going to get the reward??

I cannot guarantee that any specific individual from our team will receive the reward for the top 100 recruits. It will ultimately depend on the overall performance and results of the project.

4. How can I improve my chances of recruiting for the top 100?

To improve your chances of recruiting for the top 100, it is important to actively reach out to potential candidates and highlight the benefits and opportunities of joining the project. Networking and leveraging personal connections can also be helpful in finding qualified recruits.

5. Is there a specific criteria for selecting the top 100 recruits?

The criteria for selecting the top 100 recruits may vary depending on the specific goals and objectives of the project. However, some common factors that may be considered include qualifications, skills, experience, and overall performance in the project.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • sfdavis918