• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oops, They Did It Again: Funny Consultant Cameos in TV Ads

In summary, "Oops, They Did It Again!" is a line of popular kitchen products from Pampered Chef that aim to make cooking and meal preparation more efficient. These products include a variety of tools and gadgets, all of which are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. They can be purchased individually or as sets, and while most are durable and long-lasting, some may require special care such as hand washing.
finley1991
So no one other than a consultant would EVER notice this!

Back when they came out with the new Getting Started DVD, a few of us saw our "consultant" on the Stanely Steamer ads (with a different name of course)... very funny!

Well, last night I was eating dinner and watching TV and the opening scene for a Delta Dental ad was the scene of the couple from our Your Life Your Way DVD who are young and hiking with the kid on the guy's back as the opening scene for the commercial.

Now I know that no one other than a consultant, and probably few at that, would even know this or notice it! I've seen that DVD dozens of times and thought it was pretty funny when I saw it! :p

Well, that actress has been getting a lot of work. :)

What's so funny about that is when I first saw the Stanley Steamer ad I commented on it to other directors and they all said, "I thought those were REAL PEOPLE!" I just about died!

1. What is "Oops, They Did It Again!"?

"Oops, They Did It Again!" is a popular line of kitchen products from Pampered Chef that are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient.

2. What types of products are included in the "Oops, They Did It Again!" line?

The "Oops, They Did It Again!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as measuring cups, mixing bowls, spatulas, and cutting boards. These products are designed with unique features and materials to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

3. Are the "Oops, They Did It Again!" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Oops, They Did It Again!" line are dishwasher safe. This makes cleanup a breeze and saves time in the kitchen.

4. Can I purchase "Oops, They Did It Again!" products individually or do I have to buy a set?

You can purchase "Oops, They Did It Again!" products individually or as a set. The sets typically include a variety of products that work well together, but you can also mix and match individual items to suit your needs.

5. Are there any special care instructions for "Oops, They Did It Again!" products?

Most "Oops, They Did It Again!" products are made with high-quality materials that are durable and long-lasting. However, it is recommended to hand wash certain items, such as those with wooden handles, to ensure their longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • Sheila