• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Two People Sign Together for PC as a Team?

In summary, the best way for two friends to team up and become PC consultants is to have one sign the other and then both work as consultants.
riggs62
I have two best friends that want to do PC as a team. Is there a way to sign them under one consultant number? I don't want to lose them as recruits, I'd love to sign them seperately...but neither of them want to do it alone without the other. I haven't got to the "why" of why that is yet. I figured I'd ask here, as my director is at a show and I can't ask her yet.
Anyone run into this?

They both need to sign. If one signs and the other just helps, she's not covered by insurance, among other things. They can both sign and just always work as a team, if that's what they'd like to do.

That's great, but I would have them both sign , have them get there own Consultant # . because then they can share partys to be equal. They can do the partys together . but It would save alot of maybe fights if one gets an award or trip or pan o rama ect
than you will also get 2 people

How do they share parties? Do they just split it and each submit half of the orders?

They would have to kind of switch off. If they wanted to make it equal, they could split the commission, but the sales, incentives, etc. would not be split. Just come out and ask them why they want to do this together. Show them why they can't and why they wouldn't want to.

Joining "together" complicates things. If they both join and one earns a trip the other can't go with her/him because you can't take a consultant with you. I think that's probably the biggest thing.

I have a niece/aunt team (2 yearrs apart in age). They do everything together and the niece is the more dedicated member of their team so she signed. The aunt helps get bookings, does the dishes, and helps out at the show. The niece does the demo. They are aware that only the consultant is insured. Another relative is an accountant and she has figured the tax/income/ dividing things fairly issues. It works for them.

I know that there are lots of husband/wife teams out there too (one signs but they work together) and being married would make the division of expenses/commissions issue mute.

I really hope they will both sign, that will be 3 for me!

You can encourage one to sign under the other (Is one stronger or more dedicated?). I know that's one less directly for you but it will encourage them to build their team + they will get $150 PC dollars that they can share. I've heard of that working out well for many consultants.

Then they can still split shows if they want -- especially their kick off show!!

:D

One other thing about signing together... if "they" earn the trip, one consultant cannot take another consultant as their guest.

Tristen has the best suggestion... have one sign the other. That would still count as two in your first line, but only one recruit for you.

The bottom line is to figure out what is best for THEM. And get out there and find more leads so you can promote! Good luck!

I will talk to them soon, I'll keep you posted. Thanks for all the good advice!

1. Can two people sign up for a Pampered Chef account together?

Yes, two people can sign up for a Pampered Chef account together. When creating an account, simply select the option to add a second person and provide their information.

2. Can two people share a Pampered Chef consultant account?

No, Pampered Chef consultant accounts are meant for individual use. Each consultant must have their own account and cannot share it with another person.

3. Can two people earn host rewards on the same Pampered Chef party?

Yes, two people can earn host rewards on the same Pampered Chef party if they are both listed as co-hosts. The rewards will be split between the two co-hosts.

4. Can two people use the same Pampered Chef consultant for their orders?

Yes, two people can use the same Pampered Chef consultant for their orders. The consultant will be able to assist both individuals with their orders and any questions they may have.

5. Can two people attend the same Pampered Chef cooking show as guests?

Yes, two people can attend the same Pampered Chef cooking show as guests. However, only one person can be listed as the official host and earn host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheermom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • lkspeir
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Cookin'InTX
  • chefsteph07