• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating My Personal Story - My Pampered Chef Journey

In summary, Melinda is looking for advice on how to increase her profits and be more hands-on with her business.
stacywhitlow
Wasn't sure where to post this but here goes.

I need help with my personal story. I never really had one but would like to let guests know a little about me.

I was a HO lead & had never been to a PC show or even owned PC products. I was getting married & quitting my full time job but wanted to still do something. My coworkers at the time mentioned PC so I checked it out on the website & joined. My director came & did my starter show (I got the bookings but she got the commission) which was the 1st show I ever attended. Anyway, I went to conference only 4 months later. Came home & found out I was pregnant (lots of issues) and then lost my grandparents (12 days apart) and then baby had problems and then we moved so I was inactive for 11 months. Decided I wanted to give PC another try. Still wasn't very consistent but have been active for past 2 years. And just became FD! Apparently timing is everything! I am on track to becoming a director by the end of the year and earning level 1 of the incentive (1st time ever).

Sorry so long...just wanted to give you some background. It is certainly not a very appealing story & I am not the creative writer in the group so I am asking for your help. Thanks!

I would say:

"I was looking for something to replace my full time job and someone mentioned PC. I had never been to a PC show or even owned PC products. The consultant did a show for me and gave me the bookings to help me get started since they were my friends and family anyway. I started out great but then life happened (pregnancy, family illness, we moved - you know, life) and I had to put PC on the back burner for 11 whole months! When things calmed down a bit I decided I wanted to give it another try. Since it was within a year of my last show, I didn't have to pay anything to get back to business - just submit $200 in sales - how easy was that! I have recently promoted to FD and am planning to promote to director soon and I'm excited to be on track to earn the first level of our trip program. People do this business for as many reasons as there are people in this room. If you or someone you know..."

It's a start anyway...

Last edited:
Thanks...sounds great. I just couldn't figure it out on my own. Kinda funny since it is MY story. lol!

I think you're personal story is a great one to share.....

Melinda

1. How do I get started with creating my personal story for my Pampered Chef journey?

To get started, think about your unique experience with Pampered Chef and what inspired you to join the company. Write down your key moments and milestones, and use them to create a timeline for your story. You can also include photos and anecdotes to make your story more personal and engaging.

2. Can I share my personal story on social media?

Yes, you can share your personal story on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Pampered Chef encourages its consultants to share their stories and experiences on social media to inspire and connect with others.

3. How long should my personal story be?

Your personal story should be concise and to the point. Aim for a length of 1-2 pages or around 500-1000 words. This will ensure that your story is engaging and easy to read for your audience.

4. What are some tips for making my personal story stand out?

One tip is to be authentic and genuine in your storytelling. Share personal details and emotions to make your story relatable and memorable. Also, use visuals such as photos and videos to enhance your story and make it more visually appealing.

5. Can I update my personal story as my Pampered Chef journey continues?

Yes, you can update your personal story as your journey with Pampered Chef evolves. Your story should be a reflection of your current experience and milestones with the company. You can also add new photos and anecdotes to keep your story fresh and engaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Inomiamenda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedbecky