• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Here Is My Frustration...i Have a Lady Who Has a Catalog Show

I tell them that they can give the catalogs to whoever wants them after the show and to please not throw them away - ever. If they don't want them anymore I suggest they leave them at the beauty parlor, doctor's office, etc. Most say they will.
lterman
Here is my frustration...

I have a lady who has a catalog show going on...for a month now! Why because every time I called her she gave me some excuse about not being able to get orders. I really couldnt say no because she was one of my first four at the time.

She called me one day out of the blue and said I need to sign up. We got all the way to where I just needed her CC#s and click on submit. She had to take another phone call and said she would call me back. She has not called me back. I've been calling her over and over again. She wont return my phone calls. I keep getting her answering machine. I've about had it with her. My trainer said not to give up on her. I'm at the point where I just want my catalogs returned and the items I gave to her for her catalog show.

What do you think I should do?

What do you mean the items you gave her for her catalog show? Did you give he rproducts?

dannyzmom said:
What do you mean the items you gave her for her catalog show? Did you give he rproducts?

That is what I was thinking.

Plus, you may not get the catalogs back unless you specify when you hand them out. I let all my hosts & customers have the catalogs.

I meant the catalogs. I gave her 10 for her catalog show. She was my very first catalog show.

lterman said:
I meant the catalogs. I gave her 10 for her catalog show. She was my very first catalog show.

Consider it a lesson learned and chalk it up to experience. You'll likely not get those catalogs back. Next time give out WAY less.

dannyzmom said:
Consider it a lesson learned and chalk it up to experience. You'll likely not get those catalogs back. Next time give out WAY less.

I agree. The most I give out is 3 catalogs, and that's only when I know the person works in a very large office. Otherwise, I give out 2, one for the host to mark up for herself (I figure most people are like me, they mark up their catalogs of what they want then select from there), and one to show around.

I think I'd make monthly calls to her, just one a month. This is just to remind her that you are there when she's ready.

I usually give 3 catalogs for cooking shows and 4 for catalog shows. I ask hosts to tell their friends that they need the book back by ____ so they can share it with the next person and to NEVER give away the last book. Most are fine with it but some want a few more and I do get them more if they like.

I tell them that they can give the catalogs to whoever wants them after the show and to please not throw them away - ever. If they don't want them anymore I suggest they leave them at the beauty parlor, doctor's office, etc. Most say they will...

1. What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a way for customers to browse and purchase products from Pampered Chef without attending a traditional in-person party. The hostess will receive a catalog and order forms to share with friends, family, and coworkers. Guests can then place orders directly with the hostess, who will collect them and submit them to Pampered Chef.

2. How do I host a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show is easy! Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in hosting. They will provide you with a catalog and order forms, as well as any additional materials or information you may need.

3. Can I earn rewards or free products as a hostess for a catalog show?

Yes, you can earn rewards and free products as a hostess for a catalog show. The specific rewards and incentives will vary depending on the total sales from your show, but your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more information on the current hostess rewards program.

4. How long does a catalog show last?

A catalog show typically lasts for 10-14 days, but the length can be adjusted to fit your schedule and preferences. Your Pampered Chef consultant can work with you to determine the best timeline for your catalog show.

5. Can I still place an order after the catalog show has ended?

Yes, you can still place an order after the catalog show has ended. However, keep in mind that any rewards or incentives offered during the show may no longer apply. It is best to place your order during the designated show timeframe to take advantage of any special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedchefqueen
  • chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • PamperedK