• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for a Potential Recruit Meeting: Tips and Must-Haves

In summary, Ellen brought a few brochures and flyers to the meeting, Sarah brought a booklet about the business, and Valori brought a book about Focus. They all said that they were going to read the book after the meeting. They all said that they were having a hard time with the number of leads they were getting.
sarahlegare
I'm meeting with a potential recruit tomorrow & I don't want to TOTALLY overwhelm her!! I'm so excited!!!! HELP~what should I bring to her & what should I wait on?? I'll definately bring the flyer with the tracking chart on the back, the promo for the appetizer plates & caddy, a consultant agreement...what else??

Is this an interview meeting? Since you're taking an agreement, I assume it is.Here's what I would take:
Come join us booklet
new consultant rewards brochure (the one about PC$)
recruiting incentive flyer (app plates and caddy)
kit agreementIf you have one, take a quick start box, but leave it in the car. Answer her questions, but only answer them- don't volunteer additional information. If she wants to know, she'll ask. The trick is to answer, ask a question, and then SHUT UP! (I mean that in the nicest way :love: )

I'm constantly telling myself to stop talking!! I feel like I'm throwing up on them!!

The thing I tend to forget is to simply ask at some point ....

"so do you need more information about the business or do just need to know how to sign up?"

The decision may be made and I tend to keep wanting to answer more questions.

That's so true, Kim!! I'll definately keep that in mind!! Thanks for the input!

Did you take the online training about the recruiting interview on the PC site?

Ellen,
That's funny you mentioned that, I was totally planning on it before I headed out!!! I've been meaning to, and I've taken a few others, just not this one! Thanks for the reminder!!

Sarah~

Good luck! What time is your meeting with her?

This document was sent from my director...Hope it helps !!
Good luck!

Attachments

• 7 interview questions.doc
    23 KB · Views: 372
Oh, and i heard, i think at National conference,...about shutting up and listening...
Think of it as a tennis game... you want the ball in the other person's court.
Ask a questions...(hit that ball over there)...and wait for her answer, and other questions...

Tennis game!

FrustratedSo~I'm so FRUSTRATED!!!~She won't answer her phone & she won't return my calls.:cry: I was SOOOO excited! She really seemed like she wanted to sign....I took the online training & was totally prepared!!

On a positive note (and trust me, I'm having a VERY hard time trying to spin it positive:grumpy: ) I'm supposed to meet with her friend, Nicole, who's also interested, on Wednesday afternoon...Nicole did say she wanted Alyssa to come too! So I guess I'll just have to sign them both on the same day :D
Wish me better luck this time!!

Let us know how it goes!

OK~so Nicole was a no show too:grumpy: :mad:
I'm so frustrated....It's not like I don't try....I got a specific date & time & she just didn't show up....On a positive note (here again, really trying VERY hard to be positive) I went to a cluster meeting where we discussed Les Hewitt's The Power of Focus...going out tomorrow am to get the book & start reading right away!! SOMETHING's gotta give...any ideas???:confused: :confused:

I feel your pain! I have had my share of interviews where I have been blown off and stood up. It isn't fun.

The good news is that you are that much closer to the person who will show up and sign. I know it doesn't help much to hear it right now - but in the long run you will be better off with people who really care and are wanting the business for themselves. You can't want it for them more than they do...

I am almost to my 2 year anniversary with PC and I still love it. I just had #3 join my team - it has been a slow process with a kitnapper thrown in too. I just keep positive and figure that it will happen in good time. I am being more intentional and really feeling good about sharing what we have to offer so I seem to be getting more leads. I know they all aren't going to sign, but I think the odds are 1 in 10 leads will sign.

So it is a numbers game - if this lady doesn't sign up - there is someone else out there that can use your help.

Good luck finding them! I'm still looking too!!

Thanks for your encouraging words Valori!! I went to the store today to get the book I was talking about, and neither of the bookstores I went to had it...it's just not my week...

What is the recruitment process like?

The recruitment process typically involves submitting an application, attending interviews and assessments, and potentially completing a background check. It may vary depending on the company and position you are applying for.

What qualifications and skills are you looking for in potential recruits?

This can vary depending on the specific job role, but in general, we are looking for candidates who have relevant education, experience, and skills that align with the job requirements. We also value qualities such as teamwork, communication, and adaptability.

Are there any specific requirements or criteria to be considered for a position?

Yes, there may be specific requirements or criteria for each position, such as a certain level of education, experience in a particular field, or specific certifications. These will be outlined in the job description.

What benefits and opportunities are available for potential recruits?

We offer a range of benefits and opportunities for our employees, such as health insurance, retirement plans, professional development programs, and potential for career growth and advancement within the company.

How long does the recruitment process usually take?

The length of the recruitment process can vary, but it typically takes a few weeks to a couple of months. This includes time for reviewing applications, conducting interviews and assessments, and making a final decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
msmileyface
Replies