• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Assembling the Perfect Puzzle: Putting Together Your DIY Post

In summary, assembling the Perfect Puzzle can vary in difficulty depending on the size and complexity of the puzzle. The tools needed for efficient assembly include a sturdy flat surface, puzzle glue, and a puzzle mat or board. It is important to check for missing pieces before starting, and if any are found, contact customer service for assistance. The time it takes to complete a puzzle can vary, but on average, a 500-piece puzzle can take 2-3 hours and a 1000-piece puzzle can take 4-6 hours. Once completed, the puzzle can be framed using puzzle glue or a puzzle conserver spray for added protection.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I know there is a post about this somewhere, but I can't find it. I am wanting to put some of these together. Does anyone know where to find the post or if you do them, what do you put in them.
Thanks

I'm meeting with a potential recruit tomorrow & I don't want to TOTALLY overwhelm her!! I'm so excited!!!! HELP~what should I bring to her & what should I wait on?? I'll definately bring the flyer with the tracking chart on the back, the promo for the appetizer plates & caddy, a consultant agreement...what else??

When I was doing recruiting packs (and Curiosity Folder is a great name, BTW), I would include the recruiting brochure (your life your way) and the DVD. Maybe a flyer that I got here that has PC$ earnings in an easy to read format. That's it. Any more, and you'll scare them off. For an interview, take the new Come join us booklet, the new consultant rewards brochure, current incentives, and a kit agreement. If you have one, take a quick start box - just in case they sign - but leave it in your car, out of sight.The trick is not to "throw up" information and overwhelm them!

My Director gave me a gallon size bag with the (back then) recruiting brochure, a catalog, a copy of her paycheck statement, and a "Take 5" candy bar. It was simple but informative all at the same time. Plus I felt like I was leaving the show with a "goodie bag."

1. How difficult is it to assemble the puzzle?

Assembling the Perfect Puzzle can vary in difficulty depending on the size and complexity of the puzzle. However, with the right tools and techniques, it can be a fun and relaxing activity for all ages.

2. What tools do I need to assemble the puzzle?

In order to assemble the puzzle efficiently, you will need a sturdy flat surface, puzzle glue, and a puzzle mat or board to keep the pieces organized. Optional tools include a puzzle roll-up mat, a puzzle sorter, and puzzle conserver spray.

3. How do I know if I am missing a puzzle piece?

Before starting the puzzle, it is important to check that all pieces are included in the box. You can do this by counting the number of pieces or sorting them by color and shape. If you do find a missing piece, contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

4. How long does it take to complete a puzzle?

The time it takes to complete a puzzle can vary greatly depending on the size and complexity of the puzzle, as well as the skill level of the person assembling it. On average, a 500-piece puzzle can take 2-3 hours to complete, while a 1000-piece puzzle can take 4-6 hours.

5. Can I frame the completed puzzle?

Yes, you can frame the completed puzzle to display it as a piece of art in your home. To do so, carefully apply puzzle glue to the back of the puzzle and let it dry completely before framing. You can also use a puzzle conserver spray for a glossy finish and added protection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • melissa3026