• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Remake My List - Can't Find It and Need It!

In summary, "Help Me Remake My List" is a service offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to request assistance in finding a specific product. To use the service, customers simply fill out an online form with the details of the product they are looking for. There is no fee for using the service, and requests are typically responded to within 24 hours. The team can also assist with discontinued products, but availability is not guaranteed.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I have a potential recruit (has visited here a few times) who needs to sign to earn money to pay bills but doesn't have the cash for her kit and doesn't really want to borrow.

She knows it will be paid back pretty fast but would like ideas on how to get the money for the kit.

I can't find my list and want to get it to her today!

1. Hold a garage sale.
2. Borrow from a parent or close friend and pay back when first paycheck comes.
3. Borrow from a parent and repay in PC products over the next 3-6 months.

Help me continue the list please!!!!

Put it on a CC, but hold a couple shows within the month and pay it off next billing cycle!

ChefBeckyD said:
Put it on a CC, but hold a couple shows within the month and pay it off next billing cycle!

Thanks - I do have that on my list - oops didn't type it here...

Keep 'em coming!

Skip dinner out for a couple weeks and use the money saved for the kit. (same could be done with "date night")

ask for it for a christmas or birthday present

ginamkiely said:
ask for it for a christmas or birthday present

An early one? ;)

Clean a few people's houses (have her ask a few friends/family & tell them what it's for~chances are they will help her out!!)
Have her "work" a little for you
Sell stuff on ebay (or craigslist, postaroo, etc)

What is "Help Me Remake My List"?

"Help Me Remake My List" is a service offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to request assistance in finding a specific product that they cannot locate on their own.

How do I use "Help Me Remake My List"?

To use "Help Me Remake My List," simply fill out the online form with the details of the product you are looking for. Our team will then search our inventory and help you locate the item.

Is there a fee for using "Help Me Remake My List"?

No, there is no fee for using "Help Me Remake My List." It is a complimentary service offered to our customers to help them find the products they need.

How long does it take to receive a response from "Help Me Remake My List"?

We typically respond to requests submitted through "Help Me Remake My List" within 24 hours. However, during busy periods, it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response.

Can "Help Me Remake My List" assist with discontinued products?

Yes, our team will do their best to help you locate discontinued products through "Help Me Remake My List." However, please note that we cannot guarantee that the product will still be available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Chefgailb