• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will She Sign Up and Become a Consultant After Last Night's Successful Show?

In summary, the conversation is about Becky potentially signing up a new consultant who has shown interest in joining her team. The consultant has been emailing Becky with questions and is excited about the possibility of becoming a consultant. Becky is also excited as this would help her regain her FD (Future Director) status and earn extra income. There is also discussion about the potential consultant's upcoming shows and how they can fit into Becky's schedule. Overall, the conversation is filled with excitement and congratulations for Becky.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I'm almost positive my host from last night is going to sign!

She has been emailing me all day with questions. I know - I should be talking to her on the phone - but she likes email and so do I!

The last question was "You mean if I sign up, I already have 3-4 bookings?" (bookings from her show last night!) and I emailed her back and told her that she probably had more than that, since every one at her show, except for one person, said on their guest card that they would host a show if she became a consultant! I am so excited! This would give me back my FD status, and I would be earning the extra $$ for the incentive! Whoo Hooo!

Woo-hoo!!
Go, Becky! And with your calendar the way it is, her guests would be able to have shows sooner with her than with you - a plus for everyone!

Well... after loosing my prospecive recruit today... this is a wonderful bright spot to read! Thanks so much for sharing and I hope it all goes through quickly... I'm still praying for another someone by the 15th! :) or the 16th or the 14th ... you know... ;)

WHOHOO Becky - and with your show volume you will pick up some nice overrides on your own sales! Yeah!!!! I pray that it works out for you!

chefann said:
Woo-hoo!!
Go, Becky! And with your calendar the way it is, her guests would be able to have shows sooner with her than with you - a plus for everyone!

YES! 2 of her bookings were for October Catalog Shows, because I didn't have open dates in Oct, and they wanted the DCB! One of those bookings was talking about having a Cat Show in Oct, and then a Cooking Show in Nov or Dec!

Great job! That 1% doesn't seem like much, but it certainly helps!

Woo hoo!!! Congratulations!!!!:)

Congrats Becky~that's great:D

that is awesome! Hope it works out!

1. How do I know if someone is going to sign up for Pampered Chef?

There are a few signs that someone may be interested in signing up for Pampered Chef. Some of these signs include: asking questions about the company and its products, expressing interest in hosting a party, or mentioning that they would like to earn some extra income.

2. What is the process for someone to sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The process for signing up as a Pampered Chef consultant is simple. First, you will need to find a consultant to sponsor you. Then, you will fill out an application and pay the enrollment fee. Once your application is approved, you will receive a starter kit and access to training and resources to help you get started.

3. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our starter kits range from $109 to $259, and they include a variety of products and business supplies to help you get started.

4. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are many benefits to becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, including the ability to earn income, discounts on products, and access to training and resources. You also have the opportunity to build your own business and connect with others through parties and events.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement for Pampered Chef consultants?

There is no minimum sales requirement for Pampered Chef consultants. However, to remain active and receive the benefits of being a consultant, you will need to have at least $150 in sales every three months. This can easily be achieved through hosting parties, selling products online, and connecting with customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pattikake
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefsteph07