• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Awaiting the Next Recruit: My Journey to LEadership

In summary, Diane is sad that her potential has pulled back from signing on Friday, but she is still hopeful that the right person will come along. She advises her potential recruit to have a "just in case" person to sign with until the end of December.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
My potential that planned to sign on Friday has gotten cold feet for now... that's okay... it's got to be right for her...not me ... SO... say a prayer for me if you would that I'll keep my heart open for the next recruit... I SO want to attend LEadership and my husband is on board with me going... so I'm resting in God knowing His time is always better than mine... I've had my moment of being sad, sent the potential an email with a thank you for her honesty and my excitement that she still plans to sign when the time is right for her etc... HMMMM... wonder who the number 2 is going to be????? I bet I'll be surprised!!!!!!!!! :)
Thanks for listening!

Sorry to hear Diane - I've had that happen before too. God will make the time right and His ways are higher than ours!

Sorry to hear that Diane but I am glad that you are not going to let it get you down...I wish that I had as much motivation as you.

Diane~

God knows the direction that your business is taking...He is the one taking it there! All will come about in His timing...I know you know this, but it can be hard- especially when we get excited about something and it doesn't happen the way we think it will. Your focus is where it should be---on your recruit lead and what's best FOR HER. Because of that, God will continue to bless you and the people who come in contact with you!

Thanks Y'all! It'll happen... I'm just a bit impatient! :)

I'm there with you Diane. I so want to get No. 2 so I can go to Leadership! I hope we both can get there!

Diane - what you might want to do is contact a REALLY good friend or family member that will be your "just in case" recruit. They get the products, the commission off the 4 shows and you give them something else as an incentive to qualify (so you don't support a kit napper). Keep them on deck until the last week or two of December. MAKE SURE they have the kit money set aside!!!

:) I want to get 3, 4 & 5 so I can be a director! LOL... I'm not very patient either!

1. What is the book "Awaiting the Next Recruit: My Journey to Leadership" about?

The book is a personal and inspiring account of a Pampered Chef consultant's journey to leadership within the company. It delves into the challenges, successes, and lessons learned along the way, offering valuable insights and advice for those looking to grow their own business within the company.

2. Is this book only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, this book can be a valuable resource for anyone looking to build a successful direct sales business. While the author's experiences are specific to Pampered Chef, the lessons and strategies shared can be applied to any direct sales company.

3. How can I purchase a copy of "Awaiting the Next Recruit: My Journey to Leadership"?

The book is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website, as well as on online retailers such as Amazon. You can also purchase a copy through your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. What sets this book apart from other leadership books?

This book offers a unique perspective from someone who has successfully climbed the ranks within a direct sales company. It provides practical and relatable advice, as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the inner workings of Pampered Chef. It also includes personal stories and anecdotes, making it an engaging and enjoyable read.

5. Can I use this book to help grow my business outside of Pampered Chef?

While the book is focused on the author's journey within Pampered Chef, the strategies and insights shared can be applied to any direct sales business. Whether you are just starting out or looking to take your business to the next level, this book can provide valuable guidance and inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • babywings76