• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit....getting Her Host Bonus at Bookings

In summary, Darla Oelmann spoke at our quarterly rally and announced that a new consultant has joined our team. The new consultant, Kelly, can place an order at the show to purchase the host special. However, once she's a consultant, she can't get the host specials. Darla mentioned that you should send your hosts little note cards, a recipe, or something to keep them excited about their show.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Hi all!

I have (will have soon...she hasn't technically signed, she IS doing it though) a NEW RECRUIT!! She came to our quarterly rally tonight and Darla Oelmann spoke. (She is just the best!)

Anyhow...I have a question. At her show, I got two bookings. If she takes those bookings as her own, can she place an order at their show to purchase the host special? (You know, like she would have been able to do if I did the shows and she was a guest.) Obviously, she would have to put it in as a guest order, use her PHD number, and pay shipping.

I don't want her to miss out on getting some extra products at 60% off!

Please tell me she can do this....

No, once she's a consultant, she isn't able to get the host specials. But hey congratulations on your recruit!

Sorry Kelly - she can't use the host bonus as the consultant doing the show.:(

Bummer! That's what I thought, but I wanted to be able to let her know either way!

Thanks for the quick answer!

This site rocks!

Congratulations though!

And let her know about all of the extra PC $$ she can get by qualifying in her first 30 days, etc.......FREE is even better than 60% off!:thumbup:

You go, Miss Recruiter!

Thanks everyone!

She just left my house around 10:00 with her Quick Start Box in tow! This is just the beginning of my new team!

Congratulations!!! Way to go to recruit your host!

I have had a consultant who had a show before signing. She co-hosted that show. When the show that was booked from hers was held, the co-host ordered the booking bonus. The co-host actually didn't really want the special, so the new consultant bought it off her. I know it's a roundabout way to do it and maybe not all that "legal" but the new consultant was VERY happy.

You go girl!!!!!!:thumbup:

Congrats Kelly!! That's so exciting! I can't wait to start a team! Any key notes from Darla??

Way To Go Kelly!! I am so happy for you!! Keep up the good work, you will be a Future Director in no time at all. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Now that you have a clusterette, get another one and enjoy the raise!!

sarahlegare said:
Congrats Kelly!! That's so exciting! I can't wait to start a team! Any key notes from Darla??
Yep...mention the kit "buy down" to ALL of your hosts as part of their host benefits. You go over their free, half price, discount, and host specials...so why do we not tell ALL of them that part of the host perks is that they can buy down the kit by $20 or $40? When I mentioned it in host coaching like that, I did NOT feel pushy and she was interested.

Also- really listen to THEM and figure out how it will benefit THEM. It's not about me at all here...it's about her and how PC can help her and her family!

Oh...this has been mentioned on here recently, but Darla said to get your Dec and January booked NOW! By Thanksgiving, no one will want to schedule...they will say "call me after the first of the year" and then you will be booking your Feb. By then, your Dec and Jan could be in the toilet.

Keep your Dec and Jan hosts pumped about their show by sending them little note cards, a recipe, whatever...so you keep them excited and they know that you are looking forward to doing their show!

Don't know if she did her show already but my director told me (after I had submitted my show:grumpy: ) that I should have put my show under someone else's name.(sister, etc.) That way, that person would be get the 10% off for a year. I had gotten 4 bookings off my show and was disappointed when I found out (from this site) that I would not be able to get the specials. My director didn't even know that! So I know that technically it's not what to do but it would be nice if she could take advantage of the specials off her own bookings!

urbnk8 said:
Don't know if she did her show already but my director told me (after I had submitted my show that I should have put my show under someone else's name.(sister, etc.)

That is a good idea, but it won't work for a consultant who is using her kit credit.

finley1991 said:
That is a good idea, but it won't work for a consultant who is using her kit credit.

That's true...I didn't do my show till after I had my kit. But it might be worth giving up the kit credit for. You would save more on the host specials depending on what you wanted.

1. How do I become a New Recruit and qualify for the Host Bonus at Bookings?

To become a New Recruit, you must join the company as a new consultant and complete your first booking within your first 30 days. You must also meet the minimum sales requirement for your first booking to qualify for the Host Bonus.

2. What is the Host Bonus at Bookings?

The Host Bonus at Bookings is a bonus that is earned by New Recruits when they successfully complete their first booking within their first 30 days with the company. It is an additional incentive to help new consultants start off strong.

3. How much is the Host Bonus at Bookings?

The Host Bonus at Bookings varies depending on your sales level. New Recruits who meet the minimum sales requirement can earn up to 25% of their sales as a bonus. The exact amount will be outlined in your consultant agreement.

4. When will I receive my Host Bonus at Bookings?

Your Host Bonus at Bookings will be paid out on the same schedule as your regular commission payments. This could be monthly or bi-monthly, depending on your company's policies. You will receive your bonus along with your regular earnings.

5. Is the Host Bonus at Bookings available for all new consultants?

Yes, the Host Bonus at Bookings is available for all new consultants who join the company and successfully complete their first booking within their first 30 days. It is a great way to kickstart your business and motivate you to book more parties in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• prissylovescooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • wadesgirl