• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Pen Incentive: Did You Receive the Email?

S
sfdavis918
Did everyone get the email today about the pen that you will receive if you recruited 3 in a certain time frame? (Sorry, I already forgot the time frame!)

I thought the picture of Jean and the Fed Ex guy was funny. I think she better seal those envelopes before they go out! Sorry, I have a habit of looking at things and finding the "error"!:D

I know! I had to laugh at that picture too! She's too nuts! :p

It's for 3 or more from July 1 through September 30. Can't wait for it to arrive!

She's hilarious!

sfdavis918 said:
Did everyone get the email today about the pen that you will receive if you recruited 3 in a certain time frame? (Sorry, I already forgot the time frame!)

I thought the picture of Jean and the Fed Ex guy was funny. I think she better seal those envelopes before they go out! Sorry, I have a habit of looking at things and finding the "error"!:D

I thought the same thing.

Hmmmm....I haven't received that email yet. Sounds funny, though!

I didn't qualify for this gift. I bet it is pretty cool. I'm sure my kids would've had it taken apart in less than an hour. So I guess it is pretty good that I didn't earn it!!

Congratulations to everyone who did earn it though!!

It is funny! If those were the "real" envelopes can you imagine everyone getting them wondering where there pen was?

Just think if you are at a show and the power goes out you can still finish the order taking because your pen will light up! lol!!

Got my pen!!I got my pen!! It came about 30 minutes ago. Did anyone else get theirs? Unfortunately I can't get the light to work. It has 3 of those little button cell batteries. No instructions. It's nice that they also include 3 replacement batteries, but I can't figure out if they're in there correctly. Does anyone else have theirs? The pen's nice but I wished I could get the cool light to work.:(

I forgot about the pen, now I want mine too!!!

I got my pen today. It is pretty bright. Will draw attention when using it.

Well, my pen definitely does not work. In trying the other replacement batteries, one got stuck inside the pen and won't come out.:( I did an adjustment for it and maybe they'll send a new one. It showed up under the orders/shows under the adjustment tab on cc, so we'll see what happens!

That is a bummer. I hope you get the replacement one soon.

Hey, I saw you featured in today's Weekly Bites!!! Congrats!!!:)

Looking forward to mine! I'm at work, hope it's waiting for me when I get home!

Mine works! It's really cool!!:cool:

What a nice surprise....it's so cute!

Nothing yet.... :(

me either! I'll be checking this afternoon

1. What is the recruiting pen incentive?

The recruiting pen incentive is a reward that is offered to individuals who successfully recruit three people within a specific time frame.

2. Did everyone receive the email about the pen incentive?

The email about the pen incentive was sent to all eligible individuals who met the criteria for the incentive. If you did not receive the email, you may not have met the requirements for the incentive.

3. What is the time frame for the pen incentive?

The time frame for the pen incentive may vary depending on the specific promotion or campaign. It is important to carefully read the email or any other promotional materials to ensure you understand the time frame for the incentive.

4. Can I still participate in the pen incentive if I recruit more than three people?

Yes, you can still participate in the pen incentive if you recruit more than three people. The incentive is typically awarded for every three successful recruits within the designated time frame.

5. What should I do if I did not receive the pen incentive email but believe I should have?

If you did not receive the pen incentive email but believe you met the requirements, you can reach out to the appropriate contact or representative for clarification. They can help determine if you are eligible for the incentive and provide further information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
  • cat
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • ChefBeckyD