• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruiting Promotion: Be a VIP and Get Free Gas and Leadership Conference?!

In summary, the company is continuing a great promotion with new benefits for consultants, and people can still aid in hurricane relief efforts by participating in the PC Round Up Matching Program.
chefbilyeu
Wooohoo! I am so excited about this promotion! I want to be a VIP! Even more, though, I am so excited about getting the free Gas Card and Free Leadership Conference! I am so glad that they have continued the awesome promotion for new consultants! THANK YOU PAMPERED CHEF!

Rebecca, we work for a great company! We have this great promotion (which, couldn't come at a better time) PLUS we can all still qualify for the Show-to-Go System by the end of October. Add to that the incredible generosity of PC with the special Round Up Matching Program to aid in Hurricane Katrina relief efforts.

GO PC!

Mary

I am excited also, most of all because of the gas card. They must have really thought about this one. :D

Love it! I would love to be a VIP (though I may not make it to Level 2), but I really want the gas card and the free Leadership Conference!! I love PC! :D

The gas cardwould have been a nice addition to the Canadian recruiting incentive. Especially since our gas in Canada has risen 35+ cents/litre in the past 5 days. I'm not sure what that works out for US cents per gallon, but its steep enough.

Esther

Our gas is crazy !!I would love to be a VIP !! How cool would that be, i am thinking it is way out of my league though !! I see in the KCN some people recruit 7 or 8 in one month ! So you will probably have to recruit 12-18 to even come close to some of these power houses we have in our company ! Well it is worth a shot though ! Why not !!
I live in Massachusetts our gas average price for the cheap stuff is about $3.29 a gallon. I have seen it as high as $3.69 !! Unreal ! I just bought myself a Ford Mustang GT Convertible LOVE IT ! But it cost me $53.00 to fill it the other day ! That was the cheap gas !! Keep on booking shows to pay for my gas !! LOL !! :)

What is the "New Recruiting Promotion!"?

The "New Recruiting Promotion!" is a new campaign aimed at attracting top talent to join our organization. It includes various incentives and benefits for both the company and potential recruits.

What types of incentives are included in the promotion?

The promotion includes a sign-on bonus for new hires, referral bonuses for current employees who refer successful candidates, and additional benefits such as flexible work schedules and professional development opportunities.

Who is eligible for the "New Recruiting Promotion!"?

All potential new hires who meet the qualifications for the available positions are eligible for the promotion. Current employees may also be eligible for referral bonuses if their referrals are successfully hired.

When does the "New Recruiting Promotion!" start and end?

The promotion will begin on [start date] and will run for [duration]. However, specific dates may vary depending on the position and location. Please check the job listing for more information.

How can I apply for a position and take advantage of the "New Recruiting Promotion!"?

To apply for a position, you can visit our careers page and submit your application online. If you are referred by a current employee, please make sure to mention their name in your application. If you are selected for the position, you will automatically be enrolled in the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • mrssyvo