• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Limited Time Offer: Get Kit Credit Coupon from HO!

In summary, there is an email from HO discussing a new host kit credit promotion. This includes printable coupons to be added to host packets. The amount of the credit is based on FPV and expires after 6 months. The coupons can be found under "Managing your business > My shows > Hosts > Host Kit Credit" and a link to the coupons is provided in the email.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Did you just get this email from HO?

Looks nice!

Terrific idea!

I like it too! I think I will be printing it on card stock and adding it to my host packets!

It is cool, but can you tell me what levels they need to get the $20 or $40? I am fairly new and haven't seen that info anywhere yet.

I am definately going to print these out as well...

urbnk8 said:
It is cool, but can you tell me what levels they need to get the $20 or $40? I am fairly new and haven't seen that info anywhere yet.

Just goes with the amount of FPV.

i looked all over for this info last night ... can anyone tell me how long the kit credit is valid for - does it expire? TIA!

chefheidi2003 said:
Just goes with the amount of FPV.

So, instead of $20 or $40 FPV, you would use the kit credit? And anything beyond that would still be FPV?

urbnk8 said:
So, instead of $20 or $40 FPV, you would use the kit credit? And anything beyond that would still be FPV?

That is correct.

sushimommy said:
i looked all over for this info last night ... can anyone tell me how long the kit credit is valid for - does it expire? TIA!

I believe it is 6 months.

I love the coupons! Great idea & easy way to mention the opp during host coaching.

I loved them! I'll be putting them in all my host packets for sure:thumbup:
(looked like something a cheffer would design!;) )

I told me boss - sorry my director - she hates it when I call her my boss, but anyway, I am only to tell my New recruit that when she qualifies, that I will give her $20. That will make her kit cost only $95.

~

Can someone post the linkOn here. I'm at the "other job" and when I tried to access it from home this morning, my computer jammed up.

Thanks.

Okay, every time I get an email from HO someone posts it and a link to the great thing on it. Well, this time I didn't see that email and NO LINK!!:eek:

You guys! Please can you tell me what email to look for and post the coupon??

THANKS! :blushing:

It's under Managing your business > My shows > Hosts > Host Kit Credit.

Never mind. I found the email.

Here's the link to the coupons (if it works;) ): http://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/kit_credit_coupon.pdf

1. What is a Kit Credit Coupon?

A Kit Credit Coupon is a special type of coupon that can be used towards the purchase of a starter kit for new consultants or towards the purchase of a new kit for existing consultants.

2. How can I obtain a Kit Credit Coupon?

Kit Credit Coupons are typically earned through various promotions and incentives offered by Pampered Chef. They may also be given out by team leaders or earned through sales contests.

3. Can I use a Kit Credit Coupon towards the purchase of any starter kit?

No, Kit Credit Coupons can only be used towards the purchase of specific starter kits that are designated by Pampered Chef.

4. Is there an expiration date for Kit Credit Coupons?

Yes, Kit Credit Coupons do have an expiration date and must be used before that date to be valid.

5. Can Kit Credit Coupons be combined with other discounts or promotions?

No, Kit Credit Coupons cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They can only be used towards the purchase of a starter kit at its full price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meowmix
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • Karen