• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Label Wording...

In summary, when coming up with catchy wording for labels, consider the benefits of your product and brainstorm with others for creative ideas. It's important to comply with laws and regulations, avoid offensive language, and include all ingredients in descending order by weight. To make your label wording stand out, use bold and colorful fonts, eye-catching graphics, and attention-grabbing phrases. It is also recommended to customize label wording for different products while maintaining consistency in branding and messaging.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I got some plastic envelopes to put the Your Life, Your Way DVD in. I want to "seal" them with a label.

Any ideas?

Something like: If you are 100% satisfied with your job and your life, DO NOT OPEN this DVD!

You all are way more creative than I am!!
Help!

Caution: viewing this DVD may lead to extra income

Ann~

I knew you all would have something great!!

This is what I was going to put on my catalogs (on a neon sticker on the FRONT of the catty)

Kelly McNamara
www/KellysPage
330-877-6370
Want to start your own business? Ask me how!
Call: 1-866-837-8032, passcode 1095577#
for a short (8 minute) message!

Any ideas for that one? It really can't be any longer than what I have on here, otherwise it won't fit on the label and be readable!

chefann said:
Caution: viewing this DVD may lead to extra income
could I add and self confidence?
or self appreciation?

Or does that make it not so quick witted and cute?

I like "Curious about The Pampered Chef? Call..." because then you don't eliminate the people who think they don't want to have a business.

KellyTheChef said:
could I add and self confidence?
or self appreciation?

Or does that make it not so quick witted and cute?
I like short and sweet. :) And the money is the least common demoninator that will appeal to the most people.

Here are the ones I have

Attachments

• YLYW DVD STICKERS.doc
    26 KB · Views: 347
Be sure to include the fact that it's only 22 minutes long. I know I would be hesitant to sit down to view it if I thought it might be 2 1/2 hours long.

1. How do I come up with catchy wording for my labels?

One way to come up with catchy wording for your labels is to think about the benefits of your product and use descriptive words that highlight those benefits. You can also brainstorm with friends or colleagues for creative ideas.

2. Can I use any language or words on my labels?

No, it's important to make sure your label wording complies with any relevant laws and regulations. It's also important to avoid using any language that may be offensive or misleading to customers.

3. Should I include all the ingredients on my labels?

Yes, it's important to include a complete list of ingredients on your labels for transparency and to accommodate customers with allergies or dietary restrictions. Make sure to list them in descending order by weight.

4. How can I make my label wording stand out?

You can make your label wording stand out by using bold or colorful fonts, incorporating eye-catching graphics or images, and using concise and attention-grabbing phrases or slogans.

5. Can I customize the label wording for different products?

Yes, it's recommended to customize your label wording for different products to accurately reflect their unique features and benefits. However, make sure to maintain consistency in your branding and messaging across all products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TammyJo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • lisacb77
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
  • pamperedalf
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service