• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1 Down and the Other on the Horizon!

In summary, "1 Down and the Other on the Horizon!" is a cookbook written by a Pampered Chef consultant featuring healthy and easy-to-prepare recipes, meal planning and kitchen organization tips, and substitution suggestions for various dietary restrictions. It is available for purchase online or through a Pampered Chef consultant and can also be showcased in cooking demonstrations and classes.
DZmom
Well, I signed my 1st recruit today. She came over and used my computer to signup. I let her surf around on Nancy's Art, Town & Country and also the Corporate site. I showed her PP and how easy it is to use and she is so excited that she's called me about 4 times this evening with questions.

I talked to one of my hosts today and she said that one of her guests is interested in the opportunity and so I emailed her. I can't wait for my Cluster Mtg on Tuesday. I am so pumped. I also have earned the Roasting Pan, my SS1 bonus and the Tool Tote. Plus, a big fat commission check.

I LOVE THE PAMPERED CHEF!!!

AWESOME!! Way to go. Your business is booming, so keep up that momentum! Congratulations.

Congratulations on signing your first recruit! It's always exciting to have someone join your team and share in the Pampered Chef love. It sounds like you did a great job showing her the ropes and getting her excited about the opportunity. Keep up the good work! And it's great to hear that your host is also interested in joining. Your enthusiasm is contagious and I'm sure you'll have a great turnout at your Cluster Mtg. Keep rocking it with your sales and earning those incentives. The Pampered Chef truly is a fantastic company to be a part of. Keep spreading the love!

1. What is "1 Down and the Other on the Horizon!" all about?

"1 Down and the Other on the Horizon!" is a cookbook featuring delicious recipes that are both healthy and easy to prepare. It also includes tips and tricks for meal planning and kitchen organization.

2. Who is the author of "1 Down and the Other on the Horizon!"?

The author of "1 Down and the Other on the Horizon!" is a Pampered Chef consultant who has a passion for cooking and helping others create delicious and nutritious meals.

3. Are the recipes in "1 Down and the Other on the Horizon!" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, the recipes in "1 Down and the Other on the Horizon!" are suitable for various dietary restrictions, including gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. The cookbook also includes substitution suggestions for common allergens.

4. Can I purchase "1 Down and the Other on the Horizon!" online?

Yes, "1 Down and the Other on the Horizon!" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Are there any cooking demonstrations or events associated with "1 Down and the Other on the Horizon!"?

Yes, Pampered Chef consultants often host cooking demonstrations featuring recipes from "1 Down and the Other on the Horizon!" as well as other Pampered Chef products and recipes. You can also attend virtual or in-person cooking classes to learn how to make these delicious dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
foogiczon
  • LauriChick
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefBeckyD