• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Drawing for Recruiting Bonus Today!

In summary, you can win a free night's stay at a hotel if you submit at least one new Consultant agreement between September 25 and October 15.
AZPampered Chef
Silver Member
You receive entry into a drawing for Leadership Summit rewards for every new Consultant agreement you submit between Sept. 25 and Oct. 15.
For every Consultant agreement you submit you receive one entry into a weekly drawing. Each week, we’ll draw 75 Consultants for FREE Leadership Summit registration and an additional 75 Consultants for a FREE one-night hotel stay at Leadership.
PLUS, all Consultants who submit at least one new Consultant agreement between Sept. 25 and Oct. 15 will be entered into the “Big Wahoo” drawing. One lucky winner will receive a FREE Leadership Summit package, including registration, a two-night hotel stay and round-trip airfare!
There are three drawings (Oct. 3, 10 and 17), with 150 winners each drawing — 75 win FREE Leadership registration and 75 win FREE one-night hotel stay. That’s 450 winners total! The Big Wahoo drawing is Oct. 17. All winners will be notified by e-mail, and we’ll send to everyone e-mails with a link to Consultant’s Corner where all winners will be posted.

I'm anxious to see the list of winners because I actually signed a recruit Sept. 25th.

Who else here is eligible for the drawing today?

Jennifer

Here's the winners!

The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

Our own diane v is a winner of a night stay at a leadership hotel! Congrats, Diane! :) Sorry, I don't remember your screen name, but I recognized your name on the list!

Thanks for posting the lists, Crystal. I wasn't on there this week, but I have 3 recruiting interviews in the next few days so hopefully I'll be able to get in on next week's drawing!

Congrats to Diane! You must be THRILLED!!!

Jennifer

I won! I won a free nights stay at the hotel! I'm so psyched!!! Thanks Pampered Chef!

crystalscookingnow said:
Here's the winners!

The Pampered Chef, Ltd.

Our own diane v is a winner of a night stay at a leadership hotel! Congrats, Diane! :) Sorry, I don't remember your screen name, but I recognized your name on the list!
That's quiverfull7! Yea Diane!!

Woo HOO, Sarah! That's so great!

Anyone else?

Rosa Sandoval will probably not post, she is MICOCINA on here and she won a FREE night's stay... CONGRATULATIONS ROSIE!!!!! wHOOOHOOO!!!

Yeah Diane! What a pick-me-up!

Yeah Sarah!

My recruiter won free registration! She's also soon to be a director, so I hope she goes so she can walk!

Oh Y'all... it's more than a pick me up... it's hope and promise for me in SO many ways... I cannot tell you what this means to me tonight! I need one more recruit so that I am an FD and so I can sign up for Leadership! And WHY would God give me this free night if HE wasn't already planning for me to go... and to free up everything in my life to make it so????? I'm WAY BEYOND STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO ONE! I NEVER even thought about it... had completely forgotten about the whole drawing thing. Can you tell I'm happy??? GOD knew I need this boost... I believe this is the first answer to prayers of many faithful ... Thank you Jesus!

Awesome!!! WTG everyone!

Congrats! I knew surely at least one cheffer would have won:thumbup:

That's really cool!! Congratulations all of you! Diane, it is wonderful that you won! I would love to meet up with you in OH, if I go...that's another story.

I love Leadership so I challenged myself to promote to Director or no Leadership. Well, I barely have 2 recruits and all of my potentials keep putting it off. I am trying not to get discouraged. So...hopefully I will see you all in Jan! It should be easier to meet up since anyone going will be there at the same time.

What is "Drawing for Recruiting Bonus Today!"?

"Drawing for Recruiting Bonus Today!" is a program designed to incentivize individuals to recruit others to join a specific company or organization. It involves a drawing or raffle where individuals who successfully recruit others have a chance to win a bonus or prize.

How does "Drawing for Recruiting Bonus Today!" work?

The program works by setting a specific goal for recruiting, such as a certain number of new employees or members. Once that goal is met, a drawing or raffle is held among those who successfully recruited others. The winner(s) of the drawing will receive a bonus or prize as a reward for their efforts.

Who can participate in "Drawing for Recruiting Bonus Today!"?

Anyone who is eligible to recruit for the specific company or organization can participate in "Drawing for Recruiting Bonus Today!" This may include current employees, members, or even external individuals who are interested in promoting the company or organization.

Are there any restrictions or guidelines for "Drawing for Recruiting Bonus Today!"?

The specific restrictions and guidelines for "Drawing for Recruiting Bonus Today!" may vary depending on the company or organization offering the program. However, there may be limitations on who is eligible to participate, how many individuals can be recruited by one person, and what type of bonus or prize can be awarded.

Why is "Drawing for Recruiting Bonus Today!" beneficial for companies and organizations?

"Drawing for Recruiting Bonus Today!" can be beneficial for companies and organizations because it encourages individuals to actively recruit others, leading to potential growth and success for the company or organization. It also offers a tangible reward for those who put in the effort to recruit new members, which can boost morale and motivation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedposey
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • pamperedlinda