• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Possible Recruit Without Computer?

In summary, the conversation revolved around whether it is possible to be a successful consultant for Pampered Chef without a computer. Some members shared their experiences of having consultants in their cluster who do not have a computer and still have successful businesses, while others mentioned the added paperwork and separate deadlines for manually submitted shows. Overall, the consensus was that while having a computer may make things easier, it is not necessary for success in the business.
AZPampered Chef
Silver Member
Do any of you know a consultant for the PC without a computer? I have a host who I know would be FABULOUS at this, but she does not have a computer. Is it possible to do this business without one? Has anyone encountered this before?

I am meeting with her on Thursday for a recruiting interview, and I know this will come up so I want to be prepared.

Ask her if she has a family member with one she could use to submit shows. From a thread I read here before, it is possible, but a pain in the butt to do without a pc.

It would be really hard, but then again, maybe she wouldn't waste (I mean spend) so much time on CS or checking e-mail. I wouldn't want to do it w/o a computer because of the website, e-mailing and using P3. But, she will have more time to use the phone.

My only recruit doesn't have one but uses her brother's pc to submit. I have used mine to submit her's also, but then I have to change the personal profile everytime...

I have a gal in my upline cluster who does not have a computer and still submits things completely manually. She does not have the software on someone else's computer or anything. She was very active for about 2 years, until she married and had a baby, and is now pretty much a show a month gal. But, she never seemed to mind doing it this way.

There are separate deadlines for manually submitted shows and it is more paperwork, but if no computer is available, it is, for now, still a possibility.

I have consultants who submit manually with absolutely no problem. Not that long ago, NO ONE had Pampered Partner and managed to have great businesses. Anything is possible. It's all what you're used to. If they don't use computers they are accustomed to using the calculator and filling out the long forms. I would never tell them that it would be harder for them. It's all relative.

We had a consultant in our cluster who did an awesome business without a computer for quite some time. She finally saved up money and bought one but she sure never let it hold her back. Go for it!

I have one who doesn't have a computer yet. But she is going to use my desktop to submit her shows since I have everything on my laptop.

I did it for the first 2 years without a computer. It was more work, but definately posssible. Once we got one, it was a tax write off for my biz.

When I first stared with PC, we had to buy PP. I didn't buy it and did all of my shows by hand... and it was pretty easy. The forms are very user friendly and all we had to do was pay attention to the submission dates for mail-in shows.

Thanks so much, everyone! You put me at ease, so now I will be able to do the same for her!

1. How can I recruit someone without a computer?

There are several ways to recruit without a computer. You can attend job fairs, networking events, or reach out to potential candidates via phone or mail. You can also use a staffing agency or post job listings in local newspapers or community bulletin boards.

2. Is it possible to conduct interviews without a computer?

Yes, it is possible to conduct interviews without a computer. You can schedule in-person interviews or conduct phone or video interviews. You can also have someone else assist you with the technology aspect of the interview if needed.

3. How can I communicate with potential recruits without a computer?

You can communicate with potential recruits via phone, mail, or in-person meetings. You can also use communication platforms such as WhatsApp or Skype on a smartphone if you have access to one.

4. Can I still use online job portals without a computer?

No, you will need a computer or a smartphone with internet access to use online job portals. However, you can use other methods such as attending job fairs or using staffing agencies to find potential recruits without a computer.

5. What are some alternative methods for posting job listings without a computer?

You can post job listings on local newspapers, community bulletin boards, or use social media platforms such as LinkedIn or Facebook. You can also reach out to your network and ask for referrals or recommendations for potential recruits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefgirlrd
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies