• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Fpv Experience: A Guide for Recruit Kit Closing Shows

In summary, "Fpv Towards Recruit Kit" is a starter kit designed for beginners interested in FPV drone racing. It includes a racing drone, goggles, and controller, as well as instructions for those with no prior experience. The drone is specifically designed for FPV racing and the goggles are compatible with most racing drones. While suitable for all ages, children should be supervised by an adult due to the fast-paced and challenging nature of FPV drone racing.
PCSarahjm
How do I do this? My recruit it closing her show tonight...what do I need to do? HELP!!!!!

In P3 there is an "item for it". She purchases it on her show. There is one for $20 and one for $40. I don't know the item #s off the top of my head, but you can search in P3. Search for "kit" or for an item at $20 or $40.

There are 2 host-only items in PP/P3 - one for $20 kit credit, one for $40. Enter one of those on the show. Then, after the show is submitted (usually 12-24 hours), you can do the agreement online and enter the show number where it asks about host credit. If you're mailing in a hard-copy agreement, just make sure you have the kit credit on the show and put the show number (including your consultant number) in the correct spot.

$20 = #5227
$40 = #5228

Thanks I knew it had to be simple but just couldn't figure it out

What is "Fpv Towards Recruit Kit"?

"Fpv Towards Recruit Kit" is a starter kit designed specifically for those interested in getting started with FPV (First Person View) drone racing. It includes all the necessary components such as a drone, goggles, and controller to get you started on your FPV journey.

Can I use this kit if I have no previous experience with FPV drones?

Yes, this kit is perfect for beginners with no prior experience in FPV drone racing. It includes everything you need to get started and comes with easy-to-follow instructions.

What type of drone is included in the "Fpv Towards Recruit Kit"?

The kit includes a racing drone that is specifically designed for FPV racing. It is a high-performance quadcopter that is lightweight and agile, perfect for navigating through obstacle courses.

Are the goggles included in the kit compatible with all drones?

Yes, the goggles included in the kit are compatible with most FPV racing drones. However, it is always recommended to check the specifications of your specific drone to ensure compatibility.

Is the "Fpv Towards Recruit Kit" suitable for all ages?

While this kit is suitable for all ages, it is important to note that FPV drone racing can be a fast-paced and challenging activity. It is recommended for children to be supervised by an adult when using this kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• abrahamlaur
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
abrahamlaur
  • lisamac
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • makeawhisk