• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Fun: Pamper Yourself and Your Wallet with Our Opportunity Event!

In summary, the "Join the Fun" event is a free opportunity for individuals to learn more about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant through hearing from current consultants, trying out products, and asking questions. No prior experience or skills are needed, and signing up can be done through speaking with a consultant or visiting the website.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
Has anyone ever done an Opportunity event? I'm not sure if this is what Pampered Chef calls the cook and book or not. I'd like to do some sort of event before the 15th so I can talk to as many people as possible.

I was thinking I would do a low key event where we make some delicious recipes, show all the information about why NOW is a great time to join, and have time to answer any questions.

Any ideas, suggestions?

Thanks!

It is called a "Sampling" of the Pampered Chef, and there is an outline for it on CC. (In downloads).

We are doing one in January, kind of like a "New Year, New Career" type thingy.

Never done it. Here is a file I got, perhaps on Chefsuccess, that gives some good info.

Attachments

• OpportunityNightAgenda.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 382
Thanks! I found the Sampling of the Pampered Chef on CC and that Opportunity NIght looks really neat too!

Veevahchef said:
It is called a "Sampling" of the Pampered Chef, and there is an outline for it on CC. (In downloads).

We are doing one in January, kind of like a "New Year, New Career" type thingy.
Sounds catchy. Are you going to follow the "Sampling" agenda?

how are you encouraging participation in your cluster?

Kristi

What is the "Join the Fun" event all about?

The "Join the Fun" event is an opportunity for individuals to learn more about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. It is a chance to hear from current consultants, ask questions, and get a feel for the company and its products.

Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, there is no cost to attend the "Join the Fun" event. It is completely free and open to anyone who is interested in learning more about becoming a Pampered Chef consultant.

What can I expect to learn at the event?

At the event, you will learn about the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, such as flexible hours, earning potential, and a supportive community. You will also get a chance to try out some of our products and see how they can enhance your cooking experience.

Do I need to have any prior experience or skills to become a consultant?

No, you do not need any prior experience or skills to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide all the training and support you need to be successful. All you need is a passion for cooking and a desire to share our products with others.

How do I sign up to become a consultant after attending the event?

If you are interested in becoming a consultant after attending the "Join the Fun" event, you can speak with one of our consultants or visit our website to sign up. We will guide you through the process and answer any additional questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kcmckay