• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Considered Your First Month

In summary, your first month with Pampered Chef is the first 30 days after you sign up as a consultant. During this time, you will have access to tools, resources, and training materials to help you get started with your business. There is no specific sales goal that you have to meet, but it is recommended to focus on building relationships and booking future parties. As a new consultant, you can earn special incentives such as free products or bonuses. You can still join Pampered Chef even if you have a full-time job, as it is a flexible opportunity. During your first month, you will receive support from a mentor, online training, webinars, and a community of other consultants.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
When I signed, it was Feb 18th and I had until the end of March to work on my first 30 day special. Do they still carry over to the next month if you sign in the middle of a month? Thanks,

Bobby

I signed on 9/12 and my welcome letter said my 30 days was over on 10/19 (I think a month after expected delivery of the kit).

I guess they are not going by the actual end of a month anymore. That would give everybody the same number of days. Thanks

1. What exactly is considered my first month with Pampered Chef?

Your first month with Pampered Chef is the first 30 days from the day you sign up as a consultant. This is when you will have access to all the tools, resources, and training materials to get your business started.

2. Do I have to meet a certain sales goal during my first month?

No, there is no specific sales goal that you have to meet during your first month with Pampered Chef. However, it is recommended that you focus on building relationships and booking future parties during this time.

3. Will I receive any special incentives during my first month?

Yes, as a new consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn various incentives during your first month with Pampered Chef. This could include free products or bonuses for reaching certain sales milestones.

4. Can I still join Pampered Chef if I have a full-time job?

Yes, Pampered Chef is a flexible opportunity that allows you to work around your current schedule. Many consultants have successful businesses while still maintaining a full-time job.

5. What kind of support will I receive during my first month?

During your first month, you will have access to a mentor who will guide you through the process of starting your business. You will also have access to online training, webinars, and a community of other consultants who are always willing to help and provide support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jwpamp