• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FPV: Start-Up Kit Purchase Info

In summary, the FPV: Start-Up Kit is a comprehensive kitchen tool set that includes a chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and a non-stick skillet. It also comes with access to exclusive recipes and cooking tips. The kit is priced at $99 and includes shipping and handling fees. Unfortunately, customization is not available for the items in the kit, but there are other products that can be purchased separately. The kit is currently only available for shipping within the United States and Canada. All items come with a one-year warranty for any issues that may arise.
PCSarahjm
of the FPV can be used to purchase the start up kit???? I know it is on here somewhere I just don't have time to look it up

they can use either $20 or $40

o by the way this is going to be my first recruit!!!!

What does the FPV: Start-Up Kit include?

The FPV: Start-Up Kit includes a variety of essential kitchen tools, including a chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and a non-stick skillet. It also includes access to exclusive recipes and cooking tips.

How much does the FPV: Start-Up Kit cost?

The FPV: Start-Up Kit is priced at $99. This includes all of the tools and resources mentioned above, as well as shipping and handling fees.

Can I customize the items in the FPV: Start-Up Kit?

Unfortunately, the items in the FPV: Start-Up Kit cannot be customized. However, we do offer a variety of other kitchen tools and products that can be purchased separately to fit your specific needs.

Is the FPV: Start-Up Kit available for international shipping?

At this time, the FPV: Start-Up Kit is only available for shipping within the United States and Canada. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Is there a warranty for the items in the FPV: Start-Up Kit?

Yes, all items in the FPV: Start-Up Kit come with a one-year warranty. If you experience any issues with your products, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SPepper
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • VeronicaW
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
gingertannery
Replies