• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Be a Future Director: What Perks Come with the Title?

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef Director, you must first meet certain requirements such as being an active consultant for at least 2 consecutive months and having $15,000 in personal sales. As a Director, you will receive higher commissions, bonuses, and other benefits such as all-expenses-paid trips and exclusive trainings. You can still sell products as a Director and will have access to resources and support to help you grow your business. While there is no set time commitment, being a Director requires a strong work ethic and dedication.
JTNT8704
recruits are needed to be a "future director". And other then the promotion incentive- are there any perks that come with that title? :))

You need 2 active, personal recruits to be a FD.

When you're an FD, you get 1% override on your sales and your recruits' sales in the months that you submit $1250. And you get to go to Leadership.

$1250 as the three of us, or $1250 personally? Sorry to ask here, when I know I could dig around and find it on CC-- But I have a grouchy baby who is very hands on today- and my patience is dwindling :) Thanks Ann

$1250 personally. So even if your team doesn't do anything that month, you'll get an extra $12.50 in your check. :) It doesn't sound like much, but it adds up.

Thats what I was afraid of. I will have the 2 recruits, but wont do 1250$ in sales myself. I only do 2 shows a month- thats all I have time for. Im a hobbyist :D But at least I get the recruiting bonus! Guess thats better then nothing!

JTNT8704 said:
Thats what I was afraid of. I will have the 2 recruits, but wont do 1250$ in sales myself. I only do 2 shows a month- thats all I have time for. Im a hobbyist :D But at least I get the recruiting bonus! Guess thats better then nothing!

It is very possible just make sure that you host coach, that is only an average of $625 per show, that is very doable.

That's right...remember "The market is wide open. No one here wears shoes!" I read that today here, I can't remember where right now, but I think Heidi posted it or maybe Kate J.

must have been Kate J...it wasn't me.

What is the process for becoming a Pampered Chef Director?

To become a Pampered Chef Director, you must first be an active consultant for at least 2 consecutive months and have at least $15,000 in personal sales. Then, you must achieve certain team building and sales goals within a certain time frame. Once these requirements are met, you can apply to become a Director.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef Director?

As a Director, you will receive a higher commission rate on your personal sales and team sales, as well as bonuses for hitting certain milestones and achieving sales goals. You will also have the opportunity to earn all-expenses-paid trips, attend exclusive trainings and events, and receive recognition and awards.

Can I still sell products as a Director?

Yes, as a Director, you can still sell products and earn commissions on your personal sales. In fact, as a leader of your team, it is important to continue selling and setting an example for your team members.

What kind of support will I receive as a Director?

As a Pampered Chef Director, you will have access to a variety of resources and support to help you grow your business. This includes training and mentorship from experienced Directors and Home Office staff, as well as marketing materials and tools to help you promote your business.

Is there a time commitment for being a Director?

While there is no set time commitment, being a Director does require a significant amount of time and effort to lead and support your team, as well as maintain your own business. It is important to have a strong work ethic and dedication to succeed in this role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • OhmyDLM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • chee65