• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your New Recruit's Success with Our Tip Sheet for the First Cooking Show

In summary, a "New Recruit Tip Sheet" is a document created by the human resources department of a company or organization to provide new employees with helpful tips and information for their new role. It typically includes company policies, procedures, expectations, and tips for navigating the workplace. It is usually received during the first day of orientation or onboarding, but may also be provided prior to the first day or accessed online. It is important to read the entire document for guidance and clarification.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Does anyone have a concise file to give my new recruit ... maybe like a check off list... to help her out... and to prepare for her first cooking show?

I was just thinking of creating one of these over the last week, but haven't had time yet.

I was just talking with my new recruit this morning and going over lots of things and I know that CC has lots of things and I directed her to the online tranings but I'd LOVE to be able to give one sheet with lots of tips and things to do first etc. I did find some great things i the files section from the Griffin cluster new consultant trainings but I'd like more of a bullet/checkoff sheet... SO... if you are still feeling the urge... I'd love to see what you are working on :)

bumping

short posting message ... grrrrr

What is a "New Recruit Tip Sheet"?

A "New Recruit Tip Sheet" is a document that contains helpful tips and information for new employees who have recently joined a company or organization.

What kind of information can I expect to find in a "New Recruit Tip Sheet"?

A "New Recruit Tip Sheet" typically includes important information such as company policies, procedures, and expectations, as well as tips for navigating the workplace and getting settled in a new job.

Who creates a "New Recruit Tip Sheet"?

A "New Recruit Tip Sheet" is usually created by the human resources department of a company or organization. They are responsible for providing new employees with necessary information and resources to help them succeed in their new role.

When will I receive a "New Recruit Tip Sheet"?

You will typically receive a "New Recruit Tip Sheet" during your first day of orientation or onboarding. However, some companies may also provide it prior to your first day or make it available online for you to access at any time.

Do I need to read the entire "New Recruit Tip Sheet"?

Yes, it is important to read the entire "New Recruit Tip Sheet" as it contains important information that will help you succeed in your new job. It is also a good idea to refer back to it as needed for guidance and clarification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • wadesgirl